New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2009

Tsk, tsk. Mga anak ng mayayabang, kawawa naman sila. Those drivers and owners of vehicles with red and blue plates are really menace and monster of the roads. They think they are above the law and untouchable.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Altis6453 View Post
    Goes to show what happens when a stupid-a$$ undersecretary gets a SUV with special plates and quite possibly a siren and blinker. Dapat ata sa lahat ng government executives i-mandate na mag Hyundai i10 para walang pwedeng magmayabang sa kalye.
    agree...+1 here

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    tsk! tsk! tsk! senseless death.......... simpleng lamig lang ng ulo at bigayan sa kalsada sana ginawa.......

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by nickriingen View Post

Tsk, tsk. Mga anak ng mayayabang, kawawa naman sila. Those drivers and owners of vehicles with red and blue plates are really menace and monster of the roads. They think they are above the law and untouchable.
    :shhh: not all

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    FYI: It doesn't mean that just because his dad had a history of road rage you can already judge the person and call him "mayabang"...

As far as i know,you don't know victor personally...and i hope that you give him the respect he deserves...

before he worked at Manila Peninsula ,he used to work for Diamond Hotel in Roxas Boulevard...he was my aunt's friend and a part of her staff..

and i already met him a couple of times..he is not the type of person that brags about who he is..or should i say who is father is..if that's the case...

he is just like us...

i just hope that we STOP judging people by hearsay or stereotype...

i know a lot of politicians and their families tend to fit the picture you are trying to paint of victor...

BUT I GUESS YOUR DESCRIPTION DOESN'T FIT HIM AT ALL...

CONDOLENCE TO HIS FAMILY...MAY HIS GOOD SOUL REST IN PEACE...

6. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    condolence na lang po.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by XTO View Post
    yes sir, but minsan mga "hired/professional" killer/s na yung bumanat nabuhay pa eh. ist that something with the ammo used?

a "diplomat" against malacañang official's son??? sakit ng ulo sa investigation team 'to sigurado.
    Based on the reports, cal 45 yung baril. Mahirap mabuhay pag natamaan nun. Swerte lang talaga ang nabubuhay sa ganyang tama. Also in the news, the foreigner's wagon cut the victim's SUV. Then he got out and shot the guy at close range.

In TV cop shows, pag may diplomatic immunity yung killer, madalas nakakalaya. I'm no lawyer but I suppose those TV shows research their scripts and storylines to make sure they're credible. So if this ADB employee (or friend/relative) has immunity, baka makalusot pa siya. But since may history ng abuso at nasa puwesto yung tatay ng biktima, he just might resort to mafia-style justice.

As for the victim, huwag muna nating husgahan ang pagkatao niya. For all we know he was just standing his ground (or lane) and the Caucasian spirals into road rage for not being able to get his way. Hintayin na lang natin ang resulta ng imbestigasyon.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Was the son driving the same LC that the father used? Pati yung scene of the first incident pareho...Karma.

Ampil said initial investigation showed Ebarle was in a Toyota Land Cruiser at the corner of Santolan Road near corner Ortigas Avenue in Barangay Valencia, Quezon City, when he was shot by a Caucasian-looking man onboard a blue wagon-type vehicle with diplomatic plate no. 20903.
    Despite an injured leg, Evidente chased Ebarle until they reached the corner of Santolan Road and Ortigas Avenue in San Juan. During the chase, the Land Cruiser allegedly tried to get Evidente’s car off the road.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Just to share my similar experience, I'm currently borrowing my mom's diplomatic plate car (since my car is still under repair from Ondoy). I was travelling down in EDSA when i saw this goverment plated SUV really driving agressively. I was staying on the side of the road keeping a constant speed (since i'm also using an SUV i'm into full fuel conservation mode, the FC is hurting me). Anyway to cut the story short, that SUV cut in front of me and nearly hit me. I don't know who's driving that car but my respect to vehicles driven by government officials really went down.

BTW: I saw that same car again leaving La Vista. I guess that dude lives there.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    immunity vs power ..

let us see who will have the right justice

Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Son of Palace exec shot dead in QC /  Fugitive Jason Ivler captured by NBI