New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 374344454647
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    Took six freaking years to prosecute an open-and-shut case?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    Took six freaking years to prosecute an open-and-shut case?

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Love this looney mother of his...

Marlene Aguilar sees ‘CIA’ hand in son Jason Ivler’s conviction
    Published November 24, 2015 7:35pm

Jason Ivler's conviction for murder is the handiwork of the CIA, his mother Marlene Aguilar said on Tuesday afternoon after a Quezon City Regional Trial Court sentenced him to a maximum 40 years in prison.

"As far as I am concerned, this is the CIA's way of punishing me for my disobedience. It's very complicated. This is part of the 'game within games within games'," Aguilar said in a Facebook post.

She said she didn't intend to give any media interview as regards her claims.

"I refuse to give any media interview. Why? It is because the answers I will give to their questions, the public would never understand. So what is the point?" Aguilar said.

Aguilar said the Ivler's lawyers will appeal the ruling.

She adverted to the case of Hubert Webb, who was convicted and detained for 15 years in connection with the Vizconde massacre case in the mid-1990s.

The son of former Senator Freddie Webb was later found not guilty by the Supreme Court in 2014.

"The lawyers will appeal it. Son of Freddie Webb went to jail for 15 years and he was proclaimed not guilty later," Aguilar said.

"I remain very confident that sooner than later, truth and justice will prevail," she added. —NB, GMA News
    - See more at: Marlene Aguilar sees ?CIA? hand in son Jason Ivler?s conviction | News | GMA News Online

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Love this looney mother of his...

Marlene Aguilar sees ‘CIA’ hand in son Jason Ivler’s conviction
    Published November 24, 2015 7:35pm

Jason Ivler's conviction for murder is the handiwork of the CIA, his mother Marlene Aguilar said on Tuesday afternoon after a Quezon City Regional Trial Court sentenced him to a maximum 40 years in prison.

"As far as I am concerned, this is the CIA's way of punishing me for my disobedience. It's very complicated. This is part of the 'game within games within games'," Aguilar said in a Facebook post.

She said she didn't intend to give any media interview as regards her claims.

"I refuse to give any media interview. Why? It is because the answers I will give to their questions, the public would never understand. So what is the point?" Aguilar said.

Aguilar said the Ivler's lawyers will appeal the ruling.

She adverted to the case of Hubert Webb, who was convicted and detained for 15 years in connection with the Vizconde massacre case in the mid-1990s.

The son of former Senator Freddie Webb was later found not guilty by the Supreme Court in 2014.

"The lawyers will appeal it. Son of Freddie Webb went to jail for 15 years and he was proclaimed not guilty later," Aguilar said.

"I remain very confident that sooner than later, truth and justice will prevail," she added. —NB, GMA News
    - See more at: http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/story/545659/news/nation/marlene-aguilar-sees-cia-hand-in-son-jason-ivler-s-conviction#sthash.AgnNRN5C.dpuf

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    She should hang out with OB ...

4. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    She should hang out with OB ...

Honestly, if it was the CIA behind this...let's just say that dead men or women tell no tales.

Is he qualified for the death penalty? Rumor has it, talagang matigas daw to, naghahari hari sa bilangguan.

Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 374344454647
Son of Palace exec shot dead in QC /  Fugitive Jason Ivler captured by NBI