New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    My favorite is still the Range Rover with Diplomatic plates counterflowing Villar St. in Makati (in front of Citibank) and running on the sidewalk along Paseo de Roxas.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucius View Post
    Dami ako nakikita naka bulok or riced out cars mas matindi pa umasta kesa sa mga naka latest 2-doors.
    Mas ingat ako sa mga ganyang cars na kupal since kadalasan pulis yung nagdadala.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    hay some people just because they are driving the latest and expensive car think they are kings of the road.

just the other day mga 8am sa Fort, a black 2009 camry, on the right lane suddenly made a decision to turn left. he was about half a car ahead of me, he cuts me from the right side then brakes to a full stop, muntikan na talaga sumabit so binusinahan ko sya. he then moves a few feet so kinabig ko na to the right para umiwas. nung nakita nyang umusad na din ako aba todo preno ulit. so bisina ulit ako... nung naka usad na ako humabol pala... then tries a swerving maneuver to scare me na babanggain nya ako. i didn't swerve just drove straight... papatulan ko na pero sinabihan ako ng gf ko na wag ko na patulan. mga 3 corners nya ako tinabihan swerving while shouting at me. talgang naghahanap ng away.

may windsheild wang wang sya at House of representative na sticker, na maliit sa driver side. dark tints.

the driver look a lot like chef bruce lim

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Pure coincidence lang.

Expensive cars DOES NOT make the driver.

Rude people like these all the more reminds us that money can never buy you class.

They will get theirs one day but it won't be civilized people like us who will give it to them.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by impulzz View Post
    hay some people just because they are driving the latest and expensive car think they are kings of the road.

just the other day mga 8am sa Fort, a black 2009 camry, on the right lane suddenly made a decision to turn left. he was about half a car ahead of me, he cuts me from the right side then brakes to a full stop, muntikan na talaga sumabit so binusinahan ko sya. he then moves a few feet so kinabig ko na to the right para umiwas. nung nakita nyang umusad na din ako aba todo preno ulit. so bisina ulit ako... nung naka usad na ako humabol pala... then tries a swerving maneuver to scare me na babanggain nya ako. i didn't swerve just drove straight... papatulan ko na pero sinabihan ako ng gf ko na wag ko na patulan. mga 3 corners nya ako tinabihan swerving while shouting at me. talgang naghahanap ng away.

may windsheild wang wang sya at House of representative na sticker, na maliit sa driver side. dark tints.

the driver look a lot like chef bruce lim
    Baka late na magluluto pa sa resto

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    http://urdirt.com/2009/07/15/ufc-dan...turns-up-lame/

Edmunds, a Web site that reviews automobiles, claims that Range Rovers have a poor reputation for reliability, and that was proven true with Henderson's car.
    I think the owners of Range Rovers are just trying to complement with the lameness of their rides kaya "rude" sila . . .

7. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Are some range rover owners naturally rude?
    not all. case in point:

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    My favorite is still the Range Rover with Diplomatic plates counterflowing Villar St. in Makati (in front of Citibank) and running on the sidewalk along Paseo de Roxas.
    Hahaha. Tell me about it. Planning to take pics of the ones with ambassador plates that counterflow around villar and san agustin since may mga embassy near the area.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Are some range rover owners naturally rude?