New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Don't we all regularly encounter this type of driver in the form of jeepneys?

In narrow city streets, this relatively slow driving may be understandable, but everything changes when on the highway or expressway.

I remember these 2 vehicles running side by side at the STAR at around 50-60 kph. caused a small pile up until one finally overtook the other

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Don't we all regularly encounter this type of driver in the form of jeepneys?
    Yep. Dito lang sa Tandang Sora, they are running at snail's pace (presumably looking for passengers?) pero nakatapak yung kaliwang gulong sa median making overtaking difficult (the driver behind cannot see oncoming traffic).

Subukan mo naman lusutan sa kanan (which is unsafe) and at the exact moment na lulusot ka, bigla naman kakabig ng kanan dahil magbaba/magsasakay. hehehe.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    indi naman masama mag-drive ng mabagal, just give courtesy sa ibang sasakyan na alam mo namang mas mabilis sa yo. nakakainis dyan eh ambagal na nga nag-straddle pa sa gitna ng dalawang lane. on a two lane road, hindi mo naman kailangan tumabi sa shoulder para pagbigyan yung sumusunod sa yo, kailangan lang dumikit ka ng konti sa shoulder para makasilip yung sumusunod sa yo kung safe bang um-overtake at ng sa ganon eh mas mabilis syang maka-overtake, simple di ba?
    I usually drive to bicol from time to time and i practice this, and i also noticed that other drivers also practice this mapa-truck, bus, van, sedan, hatch, tricycle on the national highway. It's only here in manila and slex at nlex na bihira akong makakita ng ganyan.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    speed for me is relative. cars seem to be slow when you are on a bike. one thing that i learned in driving is that you go with the flow. you lessen the instance of getting into any accident if you go with the flow so avoid overspeeding or under speeding. And it is very effective. I've been driving for a decade now and still no accidents encountered whether on a bike or in my car.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    bstah nasa gitna lang sila, wag na nilang kunin ung left! hehe

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    sad situation sir for all of us. marami sa atin (i'll use "atin" nalang) walang pakialam sa iba. maybe that's why our country is the way it is today. i think this goes deep sa culture and sa history natin as a nation.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Slow Moving Cars