New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    posted at another forum i belong to by "xxxxxx xxxx" <bemspcdvo*skyinet.net> i copy-pasted it verbatim...

hi guys....i seldom do this but this is a first-hand account of my staff, Fer Joson.....just last Thursday, 2 March, at 8:00 in the morning my staff's brother, Manny Joson, coming from Makati drove out of the Filinvest exit from SLEX for Alabang....just after the toll gate, he heard a noise (turned out to be aluminum-type wires scattered on the road)...thinking that something got stuck on his tires, Manny parked his car by the roadside and (luckily with engine running) got out to look....as soon as he was looking under his car, he noticed some men coming out of the "grassy knoll" on the side...Manny rushed back to his car, got in but a man swung a box-cutter to his side....Manny was stabbed on his left abdominal side...but because his engine was running, Manny managed to speed off directly to Asian Hospital....luckily again, the stab wound did not hit any vital organ....just for your information...as expected, there were other cars driving by (mind you it was morning) but no one stopped to help....please pass... eric i

2. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    meron nang similar thread ito. mga respective mods, paki-merge na lang po

3. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    sorry po mods... di ko alam...

peace po...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    uy ako nagpost ng orig nito... hehehe...anyways...totoo ba to?

5. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    umzzzzz, sorry ha... di ko alam e... :D

6. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by CaMoTe!!!
    umzzzzz, sorry ha... di ko alam e... :D
    itchokei

Slex - filinvest warning