New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan17 View Post
    The condition of SLEX between Alabang and Carmona has really gone quite bad for so long now and yet SLEX has not been doing anything about it and the TRB does not seem to be doing its job of requiring SLEX to properly maintain the road. After all, what is the toll fee for? When it comes to toll fee increases the TRB is very expeditious in settling things in favor of SLEX, but it all ends there. Even the VAT has been passed on to the poor motorists. We certainly deserve the kind of road that we are paying to use, not the dilapidated road that it is now.
    i do agree with this. badtrip.

slex mgt should do something about this.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    The condition of SLEX between Alabang and Carmona has really gone quite bad for so long now and yet SLEX has not been doing anything about it and the TRB does not seem to be doing its job of requiring SLEX to properly maintain the road. After all, what is the toll fee for? When it comes to toll fee increases the TRB is very expeditious in settling things in favor of SLEX, but it all ends there. Even the VAT has been passed on to the poor motorists. We certainly deserve the kind of road that we are paying to use, not the dilapidated road that it is now.
    Hindi naman grabe ang sitwasyon bro. What I mean is that high speed driving is still okay on that stretch. Passed by that segment of the SLEX only a couple of weeks ago...

But yes,- there is room for improvement, specially in those areas where they did only patches on the road.

18.0K:sailor:

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Hindi naman grabe ang sitwasyon bro. What I mean is that high speed driving is still okay on that stretch. Passed by that segment of the SLEX only a couple of weeks ago...

But yes,- there is room for improvement, specially in those areas where they did only patches on the road.

Palagay ko sa fast lane ka nag high speed driving. Next time around, maybe you should try the other lanes. You will find out what i'm talking about.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Palagay ko sa fast lane ka nag high speed driving. Next time around, maybe you should try the other lanes. You will find out what i'm talking about.
    Hindi naman bro,- I normally drive on the 3rd/4th lane for a few kilometers after I enter SLEX southbound from Filinvest. Yes, there were patches on the road, but nothing that really bothers...

I also occupy any of those 2 lanes after passing by the Shell Gasoline station just before Southwoods and sometime, up to Carmona/Binan exit... Okay rin naman....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
SLEX bad trip