New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 25 of 31 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    medyo tinamaan ng threads yung business nya kaya siguro natinag.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    malabo na ulit dumami customers nya dahil sira na reputation nya.

3. Join Date
    May 2004
    ayus na! the long wait is finally over.
    tagal din naghintay ni godric.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    this ain't exactly a happy ending, but an ending (the business? the thread? godric's woes?) nonetheless.

I hope mr. kewlrydes learned his lesson. And for all the tsikoteers out there, never ever ever give money without having the work done. (kahit resibo lang for the receipt of goods/parts) so if ever these guys try to run with your money, you can always get a lawyer and sue the a**h**e.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Congrats' man! good to know that you got your money back.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Better late than later! Damage control lang, kasi hindi titigil yung thread hanggang hindi niya naayos. Kung talagang me good faith, eh di sana noon pala lang inayos na niya kahit man lang explaining his side.

but i'm glad naibalik na yung mga atraso. Thank God for Goon Squad.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    yep astig talaga tsikot.com hehehe. thanks sa lahat ulit. sana yung iba din na may prob maayos na din ni kewlrydes.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Hello CEREAL_KILLER,
    Our records indicate that you have never posted to our site before! Why not make your first post today by saying hello to our community in our Introductions forum.

Why not start with your first post today and become an active part of Tsikot now!
    haba nun ah binasa ko lahat

Quote Originally Posted by Enter_now View Post
    Eto meron ding advertise sa SAC (South Auto Club) yung sr01 aka SUZANNA DELOS SANTOS businesspartner ni Kewlryds, isa pang tao na dapat iwasan at konektado kay Andrew Rodriguez

http://www.southautoclub.proboards67...ead=1163671303
    can i add... kewlryds is not a member of SAC but connected to the club only my means of acquaintances to SR01 who is a fellow officer. i'll make sure that your greivances are made known to her and i wish you well that the issues be resolved. thanks

9. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by tsupermario View Post
    1 down. how many more customers to go?? :twak:
    ...there's also this one disgruntled client who posted an open letter to kewlryds on AI. tignan naten kung maresolba.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    buti nalang na sauli na yung pera at yung grill at long last...

bakit kinailangan pang tumagal ng ganito, eh sumagot na siya dati pa na sasagot siya dito sa boards para ipagtangol yung side niya..

Sino nakakakilala kay kewlrydes?