New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Buddy of mine lost the spare tire of his ride (Fortuner) last year at the same place. He filed a complaint/notice with Glorietta management (at least, that's what he said) but the complaint/notice never really amounted to anything.

A replacement mirror will probably set you back PhP 500 or so

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by j_avonni View Post
    Sorry to hear about your story. Is this your first time?
    Yup. First time in the 12 years I've had my car. I'm just so mad because of the hassle it has caused me. I don't even know how I am supposed to replace the mirror since I can't drive far without a side mirror.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    i've had my side mirrors stolen narin. It's infuriating!

Balak ko pa-etch yung plate# sa mirrors so kahit kunin next time di mapapakinabangan.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by nicolodeon View Post
    Buddy of mine lost the spare tire of his ride (Fortuner) last year at the same place.
    How the heck did those thieves manage to steal a spare tire without anyone noticing. Even the car wash boys. Wala palang silbi yung mga roving guards sa Park Square.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    makes me wonder if worth it nga ba yung ibinabayad natin sa mga paid parking kung mananakawan din tayo. i mean we pay for the space and the security di ba? tapos they will post "management is not responsible for any loss blah blah".

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I found a shop that was willing to sell me a side mirror. P750. I bargained for P500 pero he said ang P500 eh Taiwan lang. I had no choice kasi I can't drive all the way to Evangelista or Banawe. He said he'll call me when the mirror arrives coz he had to order it pa.

j_avonni, pano kinabit yung side mirror mo? Pinindot lang ba?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    and I thought makati is a safe place since most of the people here are professionals. tsk tsk

8. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Saang supplier kaya sya nag-order?

Kidding aside, you can use your rearview mirror for the meantime.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Sorry to hear about that incident Sis. May mga side mirrors na force-fitted lang. Kaya, madaling tanggalin ng mga magagaling na h*yvp ng lipunan.....Iyong iba nga sa intersection na may traffic light dinadale,- pag go mo,- tanggal na ang side mirrors mo....

7000:diver:

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I know. P750 tapos original?

Nakakainis talaga kasi sirang sira yung weekend ko. Di tuloy ako makalabas

I find it hard to use the rearview parang reflex ko to look at the side mirror kaya ilang beses ako muntik makabangga sa 1 km stretch na dinrive ko kanina. Without my side mirror, I'm a menace on the road.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Side Mirror Stolen in Park Square