New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Stupid guards. It's really alarming that people with such low IQ are authorized to have weapons.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by K.I.L.L. View Post
    It's not my first time to hear of old and new BOD / association officers fighting it out. I really don't understand why these fights get ugly. Are the benefits / compensation packages so large that people would die for it? It's as if there's pork involved.
    lets just say that BOD work for a condo corp/hoa is free, but there is PDAF involve in it.

one big pot, the poorest condo corp i manged previously still has a savings of more or less 30++ million petot.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    Stupid guards. It's really alarming that people with such low IQ are authorized to have weapons.
    sir, it is not the guard po. they were used as pawns here, kaya nakakaawa.

ang may kasalanan dyan ung Condo Corp/HOA stand off incoming and outgoing. ika nga nila mini politics.

4. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    It's hard to find high IQ people who want to become guards

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Yung mga units ba dyan sa Burgundy are already owned by different persons?

Parang matagal na problema na yan. Nabalitaan ko na yan sa news almost start of the year pa.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Most subdivisions too, are non-profit. However, that doesn't mean they (the people managing) can't "earn" from contacts and stuff as you mentioned. We had a recent issue at our subdivision and it really opened up a can of worms.
    you said it. a few years back a controversy erupted in our village when it was found out that some members of the board of directors deliberately awarded service contracts to favored businesses in return for some form of gain or another. eventually they were booted out of their offices w/ their reputation tarnished and w/ a number of their friendships gone really, really sour.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Yes I also know of a village that that had a huge issue when the village association and barangay clashed. It had to do with money too.

Sticker pa lang laking pera na for villages. Some charge as much as P3k for a non resident sticker and that was over 5 years ago.
    Last edited by _Cathy_; September 8th, 2013 at 10:21 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123