New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by brentcruz View Post
    Mga pare, maybe you could help me out. Been wanting to complain about a reckless driver. Government vehicle and plate number. San ko ba pwede itong ireport? I dont know kung what government agency the vehicle belongs to kasi walang sticker or markings. Salamat mga parekoy!!!

post mo dito ang plate number baka may alam kung anong agency

2. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by empy View Post
    from the responses on this thread, i guess that the tsikoteers who bothered to reply all feel that under no circumstances should a red-plated vehicle be seen at a place of leisure.

just to play devil's advocate, how about we consider that these vehicles are already paid for with the taxpayer's money, and if a government official uses it after hours, there's no extra cost to the taxpayer except if the official uses govt funds to buy gas. like i said before, how is that different from a corporate exec who gets use of a company car and a car allowance every month?
    Big difference sir, Corporate Exec is using the company's money and not every peoples hard earned money(Our taxes na pinaghirapan at pinagpuyatan).

Its like i wouldn't care if one of the top official nang Hewlet Packard eh nangungurakot sa hewlet packard, but i would care if the mayor of my town is getting big kurakots from the town..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
SET 601 (Government vehicle) sighted in Festival Mall