New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    so in defense of yourself can you please answer the question: HOW CAN YOU SELL A BRAND NEW MONTERO SPORT AT 400K BELOW THE CASA PRICE? yan kasi yung tanong na nagbigay ng duda tungkol sa iyo kaya para mapatunayan mo na in good faith ka dapat masagot mo yan. if you can't give us a plausible explanation how this can be done then the accusation against you will still retain its weight. just asking lang i am not the one who started this thread.
    Almost 5yrs na yan brad.... Ang scammer hindi nagpapakilala at pabago bago ang ng name at number.... Search my fullname sa google, facebook, etc... John-Erl Esteban and my number is 09053639846.... Kaya nga i challenge kung sino nag post or kung ikaw mismo may duda ka edi kasuhan mo ako or magkita tau sa camp crame hindi yung magpo post lang basta basta at ikaw naman obvious na one sided ka lang.... Gusto mo sagutin ko yan kasuhan mo ako para makuha mo sagot ko....

2. Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by john-erl View Post
    Almost 5yrs na yan brad.... Ang scammer hindi nagpapakilala at pabago bago ang ng name at number.... Search my fullname sa google, facebook, etc... John-Erl Esteban and my number is 09053639846.... Kaya nga i challenge kung sino nag post or kung ikaw mismo may duda ka edi kasuhan mo ako or magkita tau sa camp crame hindi yung magpo post lang basta basta at ikaw naman obvious na one sided ka lang.... Gusto mo sagutin ko yan kasuhan mo ako para makuha mo sagot ko....
    Sori sagot ito dun sa nagpost na iba ban daw ako, dito lang ako napareply sensya na

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by john-erl View Post
    Bakit kailangang kasuhan ka pa para sagutin yung simpleng tanong?

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Bakit kailangang kasuhan ka pa para sagutin yung simpleng tanong?

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk
    Miranda rights. 🤡 Selling Brand New Montero 400t cheaper than dealer......Selling Brand New Montero 400t cheaper than dealer......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Miranda rights. 🤡 Selling Brand New Montero 400t cheaper than dealer......Selling Brand New Montero 400t cheaper than dealer......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    he still won't say anything in court, for fear that anything he says may and will be used against him.
    it's up to someone else, to prove him guilty without his cooperation.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    he still won't say anything in court, for fear that anything he says may and will be used against him.
    it's up to someone else, to prove him guilty without his cooperation.
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    so in defense of yourself can you please answer the question: HOW CAN YOU SELL A BRAND NEW MONTERO SPORT AT 400K BELOW THE CASA PRICE? yan kasi yung tanong na nagbigay ng duda tungkol sa iyo kaya para mapatunayan mo na in good faith ka dapat masagot mo yan. if you can't give us a plausible explanation how this can be done then the accusation against you will still retain its weight. just asking lang i am not the one who started this thread.
    AFAIK not referring to someone here have. .

I was also offered a Monty a land cruiser, a Camaro, and a Lamborghini at huge discounts.... I was about to get the LC200 kaso Nga lang walang available.. ang meron lang Yung BULLET proof na 2016 LC200... The modus or diskarte is... the unit will come from customs.... vehicles that lack documents or papers for released amd cosidered abandoned and already forfeited in favor of the government.... these also includes Goods like generators, TV, cellphones, etc. UNITS will be secretly taken out of customs at midnight and registered sa LTO... and the seller will pay the customs duties and taxes.. Para ma register Nila said LTO. Actually Hindi less 400k ang TOTL na Monty you can haggle it up to less than 900k coz customs taxes lang naman puhunan Nila Dyan. .. I already asked my HPG friend if it is possible... he said yes... the seller will also advice you to sell your unit after 3 years... Para Lumabas out of warranty na din...

LC200 nasal 1.9M lang

Monty GT 1M
    Monty low end 700k
    Lamborghini 16M?

Technically.... Legal naman Lahat papeles Nyan... why? Customs duties and taxes paid, LTO registered, b new, and Hindi naman carnap or rent sanla galing... and NO record whatsoever sa HPG or LTO Kasi Nga technically bagong dating ito sa Pinas at wala pang record kahit casa...

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by glenn manikis View Post
    AFAIK not referring to someone here have. .

I was also offered a Monty a land cruiser, a Camaro, and a Lamborghini at huge discounts.... I was about to get the LC200 kaso Nga lang walang available.. ang meron lang Yung BULLET proof na 2016 LC200... The modus or diskarte is... the unit will come from customs.... vehicles that lack documents or papers for released amd cosidered abandoned and already forfeited in favor of the government.... these also includes Goods like generators, TV, cellphones, etc. UNITS will be secretly taken out of customs at midnight and registered sa LTO... and the seller will pay the customs duties and taxes.. Para ma register Nila said LTO. Actually Hindi less 400k ang TOTL na Monty you can haggle it up to less than 900k coz customs taxes lang naman puhunan Nila Dyan. .. I already asked my HPG friend if it is possible... he said yes... the seller will also advice you to sell your unit after 3 years... Para Lumabas out of warranty na din...

LC200 nasal 1.9M lang

Monty GT 1M
    Monty low end 700k
    Lamborghini 16M?

Technically.... Legal naman Lahat papeles Nyan... why? Customs duties and taxes paid, LTO registered, b new, and Hindi naman carnap or rent sanla galing... and NO record whatsoever sa HPG or LTO Kasi Nga technically bagong dating ito sa Pinas at wala pang record kahit casa...
    there was no bidding. government was not able to maximize its potential financial gains.
    i am sure, if one digs deep enough, a law against such will be found.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    there was no bidding. government was not able to maximize its potential financial gains.
    i am sure, if one digs deep enough, a law against such will be found.
    Possible paps... pero Malaki ang lusot kasi Bayad din naman ang taxes and duties... Kaya Hindi din lugi govt. At Hindi din maghahabol kasi Tama and binayaran.... no record na nakalabas ng illegal kasi paid Nga customs duties... pero sino mag rereklamo?

9. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by glenn manikis View Post
    Possible paps... pero Malaki ang lusot kasi Bayad din naman ang taxes and duties... Kaya Hindi din lugi govt. At Hindi din maghahabol kasi Tama and binayaran.... no record na nakalabas ng illegal kasi paid Nga customs duties... pero sino mag rereklamo?
    Tayo dapat magrereklamo jan. Dapat kasi ang income ng gobyerno jan ay yung landed cost of the vehicle + duties and taxes. Pero kanino napunta yung landed cost?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hindi na sumagot. innocent daw kasi until proven guilty kaya need pa idemanda. but in the eyes of public opinion if you keep silent and not prove your case then you are guilty.

i vote guilty.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast