New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Walandyo, after more than 4 years, nabuhay ang thread!!!

_/_/_/
    "The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

31.8K _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
    Ito sagot ngayon ni Mr. Billy Mamaril kaya i challenge u kung sino ka man nagpost ng name ko dito at naninira sakin magpakilala ka at sampahan mo ako ng kaso....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg   image.jpg   image.jpg   image.jpg  

2. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Wow telenovela hehe

Sent from my SM-J500G using Tsikot Forums mobile app

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    if it is not offered across the casa board, i.e., all the casas offer the discount, i would be suspicious.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by mokong22 View Post
    Wow telenovela hehe

Sent from my SM-J500G using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Ehehe sinagot ko lang.... Ayaw kase magpakilala nung taong naninira sakin at ayaw ako harapin ng personal.... Ehehe

5. Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    if it is not offered across the casa board, i.e., all the casas offer the discount, i would be suspicious.
    Yes sir lahat tau magdududa talaga ehehe.... Pero ung magpost kase ng kasiraan sa isang tao ng walang basis iba usapan un at ung magpost dito ng hindi nagpapakilala malaking kasiraan un lalo na ayaw nya magpakilala at humarap ehehe.... Sensya dinepensahan ko lang sarili ko....

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    so in defense of yourself can you please answer the question: HOW CAN YOU SELL A BRAND NEW MONTERO SPORT AT 400K BELOW THE CASA PRICE? yan kasi yung tanong na nagbigay ng duda tungkol sa iyo kaya para mapatunayan mo na in good faith ka dapat masagot mo yan. if you can't give us a plausible explanation how this can be done then the accusation against you will still retain its weight. just asking lang i am not the one who started this thread.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    and after you give us an answer maybe we can start a poll if your explanation is possible or not.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    and to think, this thread was dormant for over four years...
    saayyy... would this be connected to the more recently publicized "i-down-mo-rent-ko-nakaw-ko-benta-ko" scam?

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by john-erl View Post
    Yes sir lahat tau magdududa talaga ehehe.... Pero ung magpost kase ng kasiraan sa isang tao ng walang basis iba usapan un at ung magpost dito ng hindi nagpapakilala malaking kasiraan un lalo na ayaw nya magpakilala at humarap ehehe.... Sensya dinepensahan ko lang sarili ko....
    First, learn how to post in a readable manner. Your posts make my eyes hurt. Learn how to use pargraphs, avoid using ellipses after every sentence, spell out words completely.

Otherwise, I'll ban you from this forum and you won't have a chance to "clear your name".

Second, the other forumers here have raised a very valid point - How are you able to sell a Montero at 400k less than SRP?

Give us a logical and truthful answer and I'll let you stay on the board. Otherwise, you're no different from all other scammers that have come and gone.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    in defense to john erl, he did say he talked to someones about the monty. but he did not say he was selling it at the huge discount mentioned here.
    and if he did not admit he was john earl, no one here would have known him from adam.
    but this thread has been dormant for over four years. why did erl himself, resurrect it now? he even went out of his way to register as a tsikoteer, just last month...

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast