New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Some malls now have designated areas for washing cars.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Decade-old but these mall car wash guys are still here. Business must be making money then.

I pity the car wash boys since some seem genuinely interested to serve and they look kawawa as they sit idly in the carpark, but the cleaning methods they use and tools that they're given are really bad for your car. [emoji17]
    I sometimes wonder if it would be feasible for a mall (let's say Shang or Rockwell) to have a high end car wash or detailer set up shop in their garage. In Marquee Mall, the Motech seems to be doing pretty brisk business.

Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    I'm also uncomfortable seeing them work in those tight spots in between cars. Hoses, Long wands, anything can happen and you're not there (obviously) to watch over your car which, if damaged, will just be charged to experience.
    Actually, i worry for my own car if vehicle next to me decides to have his car washed. feeling ko baka matamaan or matalsikan yung mga katabi. That's why im very picky about parking slots if im allowed a choice.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Ako naman napapraning na baka may magpanggap na car wash guy, pero sinusungkit na pala ang door lock mo or tinukuran na ang sasakyan para kunin ang gulong hehe.. Ika nga ng iba ay may security guard naman, pero praning lang talaga ako hihihi...

4. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Had a convo with one of the wash boys in megamall. They said that for the php175 base car wash, they only get php40. I dont know if it is true though.

Wala lang talaga ako tiwala sa way nang paglilinis nila.

Overprice na, nakakaduda pa.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
See what one of those mall parking lot CleanCar people did to my car.