New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Dapat lahat ay sumusunod sa batas trapiko, walang exemption....

At dapat,- may bike/motorbike lane na.... Call it Pidal Lane......

2101:banana2:

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    me bagong gimik ang mga kumag. i was taking a u-turn along commonwealth tapos me biglang sumulpot na scooter na lumusot dun sa barrier at high speed!i i had to slam at my breaks to avoid hitting the moron! i was so pissed so hinabol ko (i was w/ my family pa naman). it was morning rush hour and he was trying to zigzag his way thru traffic to avoid me. e inabot ko then tinutukan ko and honked my nautilus nonstop at him. ayun, nung wala nang kawala he finally waved his hand as a sign of apology (the guy had a girl passenger btw). what a frigging a_hole! so be wary na lang, even the u-turn slots are now unsafe from these undisciplined menace (cguro dapat me rope na din ung orange/concrete barriers para di gawing slalom nitong mga to)

3. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    i must admit madami nga gagong underbone riders. im a biker myself at dko nilalahat. me gagong driver ng cars/bikes talaga so nasa tao talaga yan wala sa bike/car. yesterday i was driving along libis, nasa tamang lane ako ng biglang sumingit ung underbone na wala sa ayos at muntik ko pa sya mabanga at imbiss na humingi ng pasensya by waving his hand eh ibang hand binigay saken *finger* sabi ko sa sarili ko grabe...buti na lang almost everyone i know who rides *big bike* eh hindi ganyan. i suddenly chased him and give him a finger myself hinighblood ako ;)

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    I think the bigger issue here is the lack of will of the traffic enforcers to impose or apprehend traffic violators especially the two or three-wheeled motorcycles. Pinapabayaan lang ng karamihan sa mga traffic enforcers na mag counterflow, overtake on the right, weave in-out of traffic, etc, etc. Tuloy ang nasa utak nga mga yun ay ok lang not fully understanding that there are greater risks of getting into an accident.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Hindi traffic enforser and may problema alam nyo yuin. Tayong mga filipino ang walang mga disiplina rides natinj. ok ba? be cool...

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by wulf View Post
    me bagong gimik ang mga kumag. i was taking a u-turn along commonwealth tapos me biglang sumulpot na scooter na lumusot dun sa barrier at high speed!i i had to slam at my breaks to avoid hitting the moron! i was so pissed so hinabol ko (i was w/ my family pa naman). it was morning rush hour and he was trying to zigzag his way thru traffic to avoid me. e inabot ko then tinutukan ko and honked my nautilus nonstop at him. ayun, nung wala nang kawala he finally waved his hand as a sign of apology (the guy had a girl passenger btw). what a frigging a_hole! so be wary na lang, even the u-turn slots are now unsafe from these undisciplined menace (cguro dapat me rope na din ung orange/concrete barriers para di gawing slalom nitong mga to)
    IIRC, may ilang barrier along Q. Ave. na nilagyan ng rope dahil sa mga **** ito. I had 2 near collisions before diyan din sa Commonwealth, hindi ko nga lang sila prinenuhan. :lol:

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayward View Post
    I think the bigger issue here is the lack of will of the traffic enforcers to impose or apprehend traffic violators especially the two or three-wheeled motorcycles. Pinapabayaan lang ng karamihan sa mga traffic enforcers na mag counterflow, overtake on the right, weave in-out of traffic, etc, etc. Tuloy ang nasa utak nga mga yun ay ok lang not fully understanding that there are greater risks of getting into an accident.
    I saw something similar in Libis yesterday, a underbone turned into C5 coming from J. Vargas at a pretty good speed and he almost collided with another bike.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    yap dami nga talagang Gag* driver ng motor ngyun mdalas sila yng mga naka underbone ksi madali lng matuto nito at madalas sa mga gag*ng driver mga bagong tuto lng yang mga yan. Oh I'm a rider to tama din yng post ng isang tsikoter meron din sa 4wheels.
    One more thing napansin nyo ba minsan kasalanan din ng pedestrian's green nga ang light tas tumatawid nakaka inis sarap sigawan amp*cha...

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Hindi ba dapat bawal ang mga motorcycle sa edsa? Major Highway yun pero daming nag momotor.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    not wanting to add to the flame, but i cannot help it. i once had an encounter with those d*mn , no-brained riders(i'm not mentioning all, but i think, 7 out of 10 are reckless). at one point, i was intentionally sideswiped by an MC rider just because i'm in my MTB and he couldn't pass me. though, his maneuver was successful, i was successful too, hitting him with a 3-inch stone- little did he know, i play darts for fun...

i'm thinking of getting a pepper spray handy. maybe i could put it into good use whenever i'm out riding my MTB in urban places.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Scooter in SM North Edsa