New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Be wary of another scam on text...

I got this message from my kids cel: "Congratulations Your sim no.won 1,000,000.00 pesos frm.PCSO electronic raffle DTI-permit no. 4204.Call now Mr. Joerge Alanza Ds no. 09174660620"

The message was texted from that same number din.

Meron bang taga GLOBE sa tsikot na pedeng mag-triangulate ng phone na ito?

I am advising and checking my friend from the DTI on this text din.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    dagdag ko din itong number na ito. Atty Rolly S. Monzon-Te, 09156862644

eto naman ang message nila.

D'AUDITOR's of PHIL.CHARITY FOUNDATION nform u dat ur Celfon no. Won php950,000.00 2nd prize winner drawn last 09/21/07 Pls Call me now I'm Atty Rolly S. Monzon-te
    meron bang chikkatxt brigade dito? paki paulanan nga itong number na ito hehehe.

3. Join Date
    May 2007
    Naku ayan nanaman yang mga scams na yan! My friend recieved that kind of message a year ago and from a certain Atty. din! We called the number and the person answered and asked me if I was the person he was looking for. I said yes (kunwari lang) then he stared to tell me the mechanics... He needs the account number of my bank (kuno) then he will deposit the money there! Alam ko na scam kaya nga pinaglaruan ko sya! I gave him a bogus account number of a bank.

Kadalasan ang tinetext nila yung may mga postpaid numbers! I dunno lang kung pati pre-paid numbers pinadadalhan. I called Globe regarding this matter and gave them the number that was used to text. Unfortunately, the number was a pre-paid number so they have no way of tracking. They said that they can shut the number down but eventually, the person can buy a new sim again!

I overheard it from the AM radio one night that the new targets of these scams are OFWs from different countries! Una na nag reklamo isang OFW from Hong Kong.

Kaya dun sa mga Tsikoteer friends natin who are OFWs or have OFW relatives and friends, please warn them of this and just ignore the text! The people behind these scams usually have insiders from different banks! If they can get hold of your bank accounts, it will be easy for them to withdraw all your money. Ingat lang mga friends ha!

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    One word : IGNORE.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    One word : IGNORE.
    Parang kulang kasi kung ignore lang. Mas masarap perhuwisyuhin, baka sakaling mabaliw sya sa frustration.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    siguro nakaka biktima din yang mga yan kaya walang tigil sa pag text.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    I received an advisory from Globe (290) this morning warning its subscribers about these kinds of scam. Siguro nga meron pa rin ibang naloloko ng mga ganito.

sobrang hirap ng buhay ngayon kaya kahit ano na lang gagawin nila para lang makadenggoy at kumita ng salapi... balatan ng buhay!

9. Join Date
    May 2007
    Malapit na ang Pasko kaya maraming nag tatake-advantage of the season!

Maging alisto at mag-ingat na lang tayo lagi, ke mapa scam ba yan o sa pang araw araw natin na buhay sa labas. Mahirap na ang panahon ngayon.

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    I received a variation of this scam just this morning.

"CONGRATULATIONS!!! you have,won 300th/w ISUZU D'MAX Lst. 07,23,07.ur cell# asHome Partner.call ds # 4 details,ds is ALLAN PEREZ,of Philippine comm,center.."

His bloody number is +639157136264

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
SCAM ALERT: Text scam 1M pesos by PCSO daw