New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    baka pati brip pag binibili niya at hindi siya satisfied, binabalik din niya?? :hihihi:

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    brip wakokokoko :hihihi:

buti kung brip lang, e kung mas-personal items:shampoo, shave, toothbrush, toothpaste....

2 lang yan: karma or sadyang malas lang siya..

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    I was thinking...

If BMW or Ford was smart... they'd send him over to Toyota with a wad of cash... go buy yourself a car there...

Then introduce him to choice friends in the media... ma-TV Patrol pa...

Actually... it's good for more people to be aware of their consumer rights... kaya lang... this is taking htings a bit too far...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I remember a news item of an American Telco company sending letters to their top 50 complaining customers i believe, telling them that they will cease services to them and advise them to look for another Telco company since they admittedly said that they cannot fulfill their specific needs.

Pretty straight-forward, if you ask me.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Actually... it's good for more people to be aware of their consumer rights... kaya lang... this is taking htings a bit too far...
    Ditto. Abuso na yan. I wonder, what to him would be car in perfect working condition?

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    Akala ko picture na naman ng sangkatutak na Lemon fruits sa likod ng isang trak hehehe.

This reminded me of the time when we sold our Suburban. An American buyer came to the house and showed interest. We spent a whole afternoon driving it around with him at the wheel, stopping at certain points because he wanted to inspect the underchassis, engine bay and be "thorough" with his test drive.

He came back the same day and we did the same thing in the morning although this time I requested that he gas it up kasi nga V8. He did, then after the whole morning of tight turns and jackrabbit starts I finally asked him the golden question.

Akalain mo ba naman eh ang daming complaints like, the steering is daw is hard, the ride is compromised, it doesn't accelerate like a V8 gas should, air-con is not as cold, yada yada yada! After all that, tatawad lang pala sa price. Tawad as in 40% off the asking! Ano sya, hilo?

Ang reason nya nga are the complaints above that do not really exist because I took care of it if real good from brand new. Sinabi ko nalang sa kanya na if you want a trouble free car, bumili ka nalang ng brand new. Nagalit si kano and just hurriedly left in disgust. Ok lang kasi may naiwan pa 3/4 from the fuel that he bought .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Sangkatutak na lemons... hehehe...