• removed

0 0%
  • removed

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Ma'm LadyRider has a point.

Being an officer of this forum it's her job to stop the bashings at a partiular thread. Kung may nakikita siyang mali, i-cclose niya na ang thread bago pa tumuloy sa personalan at may masaktan pang iba.

Alam naman natin na kung hindi naman nag-react si fireblade hindi naman macclose ang thread na iyun diba ?

And, to the point that ... puro OT nalang tayo, dapat siguro ay Fortuner Bashing Thread na lang ang title. Wala din e'. Di naman tungkol sa ZKC-168(?) Fortuner na ang topic. Puro, tirada ng kung sino sino.

AT siguro di naman macclose iyun kunwari si fireblade ang driver at dinefend ang kanyang sarili. Eh hindi eh, may nagpakaonion skinned at pinrotektahan ang iisang fortuner na hindi niya naman kakilala o' kaibigan.

And, iba na daw ang GS. Natural, lumilipas ang panahon. Lahat nagbabago. Yun ang dapat niyang tanggapin.

Yun lang yun. Understand the side of the moderators too.

2. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyRider View Post
    Guys, sa dami na ng nakita kong na-post dito sa Goon Squad HQ with plate numbers, car makes and models, wala naman naging violent reactions tulad ng sa nasarang thread.
    At the risk of appearing dense, I just wanna make sure: posting plate numbers is okay then, and is not considered "personal information"? Is that the moderators' and Admin's stand?

Para klaro lang po.

I think one of the major points of discussion in the white f*rtun*r thread was that they were asking the thread starter to remove the plate number posted because they claimed it was a personal information.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Tsikoteers,
    Im reading your post here on Goon Squad from time to time.
    My observation is ginagawa ng reklamuhan ng kung ano ano.
    Is there a topic na very serious. 2 out of 10.
    Some are very childish. Some even provoke.

Goon Squad should be a list of REAL Topics for us to be warned.
    LET'S KEEP IT CLEAN

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Shadow,
    I Hope when you create a poll, You could make 3 choices.
    Additional 1 choice for the Neutral (Hot, Warm & Cold)

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by praetor91313 View Post
    they claimed it was a personal information.

Which to the fact is, it isn't.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    I guess the poll is showing the answer.

Kaya cool lang sa pag da drive.

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Onyl Ryan View Post
    Tsikoteers,

LET'S KEEP IT CLEAN

Thumbs up to this smart post of Onyl Ryan.

Unfortunately, the 2 out of 10 is still high. Getting cut, getting a dent, getting a scratch, hitting your ego, and it goes to Goon Squad. People forget that they are wasting the bandwidth of the site that they truly love that they contribute so much in slowing the site itself.

I would rather that as a threadstarter, I will get results. Meaning it will be an end to end process wherein the offending party will be notified, reminded or even caught for more serious offenses. Magasgasan lang ang gulong ng konti, maka-post nga sa Goon Squad. Take Goon Squad year or two ago and you will now what I am referring to.

Came to a point that they even created a thread making fun of themselves like little children. Most people just laugh at the sight of their posts but to them, they are sooooooo happy making "kwan and kwan and ano" as they would term it. Ok lang, as they are like "chipmunks" in one corner. Psssst, dito tayong mga di raw nakakaintindi

I will be flamed for this post no end.
    Last edited by fireblade; January 19th, 2010 at 05:03 PM.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Onyl Ryan View Post
    Tsikoteers,

LET'S KEEP IT CLEAN

Yep, some here complain about just non-sense things. And when you criticize, they go mad blah blah blah (remember the thread with the guy claiming to employ 150+ pinoy)

It's easy, don't be affected. Ang dami dami tinitira na mga cars dito. Like ung ganyan mabagal, panget, ricey, bad driver. It's none of our business kung i-post ng threadstarter ang plate number complete with the picture.

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    Actually, this thread itself is a waste. If you are smart enough to discern, then you have the answer. Rules are rules but your IQ and EQ should make you think beyond what is written. If still in doubt, dont call the moderators as they can only do so much. Going back to school may be long but it may just help you out.

Plain and simple, just be SMART.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    [SIZE="4"]TSIKOT RULES:

2) You will not behave in an abusive and/or hateful manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

As the people in the thread that was closed was already behaving abusive and hateful, the moderator of that sub-forum can close the thread on their own judgement.

This has gone long enough.

Topic closed.

If you do not agree, you are free to find other forums for you to share your disagreement.

[/SIZE]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
rulings on the right way to post in goon squad