New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by s_quilicot View Post
    selling airsoft * 550FPS, anyone?:grin: :bwahaha: joke
    never bring out an airsoft in an altercation. they look too much like the real deal. you're likely to be shot.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    To any of the victims and/or witnesses may nag aksaya ba ng panahon sa inyo na mag file ng formal complaint sa Mandaluyong Police or magbigay ng Tip man lang sa mga authorities?

Just asking because if you found time posting your "rants" here then you should also know that the best weapon against these elements of evil is by participating in "actions" against them.

From complaint to prosecution to indictment. Because if you yourself do not participate in this process then you are part of the problem.

My .02 c

3. Join Date
    May 2007
    Sir I already reported this thru the media kase mas mabilis aaksyunan pag sa media... Media is already doing an investigation na po. FYI lang po.
    Quote Originally Posted by daimengrui View Post
    To any of the victims and/or witnesses may nag aksaya ba ng panahon sa inyo na mag file ng formal complaint sa Mandaluyong Police or magbigay ng Tip man lang sa mga authorities?

Just asking because if you found time posting your "rants" here then you should also know that the best weapon against these elements of evil is by participating in "actions" against them.

From complaint to prosecution to indictment. Because if you yourself do not participate in this process then you are part of the problem.

My .02 c

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Then you Madam is part of the Solution. Kudos to you for doing so. These kids doesn't need to be mauled or ganged up on. These kids need reform. Sadly our correction system is breeding ground for more thugs. It's an incubator for even more evil villains.

Yung mga ginulpi nila imbes na magbago tatandaan nila how you loathed and scorned them and they will have a bitter heart to hold till they grow up, for all you know he might be your future murderer or your daughter's rapist. This is not the correct attitude towards juvenile delinquents.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by daimengrui View Post
    Then you Madam is part of the Solution. Kudos to you for doing so. These kids doesn't need to be mauled or ganged up on. These kids need reform. Sadly our correction system is breeding ground for more thugs. It's an incubator for even more evil villains.

Yung mga ginulpi nila imbes na magbago tatandaan nila how you loathed and scorned them and they will have a bitter heart to hold till they grow up, for all you know he might be your future murderer or your daughter's rapist. This is not the correct attitude towards juvenile delinquents.
    IMHO these juvies are the same as adult petty criminals on the street. I have witnessed them being arrested and accosted, they'll shout with brashness and bravado: "menor de edad kami, di nyo kami mapapakulong!" Thay may be underaged, but i assure you that once you become a victim you won't consider them so.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Well crimes must be payed for under the proper measure of the law. What I don't believe in is the common Pinoy practice of ganging up on these offenders once they are caught.

You do not get entitlement to hit or hurt them just because they did something illegal to you. Pag nahuli na ng Pulis hayaan mo na makasuhan at makulong. Eh yung iba sobra na bugbog na nga hinahambalos pa sa harap ng media. Lalo nyong tinutulak yung tao na talagang maging masama imbes na marealize nya na mali nagawa nya.

It is not true minors cannot be jailed. Meron tayong Juvenile prison and depende sa verdict once they reach the right age may continue their sentence to actual prisons.

IMO people who takes the law in their hands are no better than the crooks and thugs in the street. That kind of syllogism is not fit in a modern society like ours.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Padala nyo sa davao yang mga yan, tyak di makakasigaw ng menor de edad yang mga yan.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Ako I took the time to make a complaint pero nothing happened. Kelangan pa yata dun na ako tumira sa police station or be a police my self and patrol the streets to get rid of these people.

I've seen juvenile detentions at ang nangyayari is just like our jail system. Labas masok.

This is an old problem already with no tangible solution is sight. There are a lot of proposals pero wala namang nangyayari. That's why we cannot blame the people to place the law at their own hands especially kung naghihirap sila to earn a living just to survive.

I have no proposals what so ever to address this problem as I am not in the proper position to implement projects for them. If I become president, I will pick them up sa streets, sama mo na squatters, then deport them to the province and plant palays to address the food shortage of the country. I know I will get a howl of protest from CHR etc, then I will say to CHR to address the problem. Kung may human rights ang mga magnanakaw na yan, may human rights din ang ninanakawan.

Dahil it is proven that the justice system here in the Phil is painfully slow. Or maybe I am wrong.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Rugby Boys/Snatchers/Kuyog in EDSA-Shaw underpass NorthBound