New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i dont know what to feel. disturbed, amused, disappointed...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nakakaawa na mga kabataan ngayon...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i mean yung mga napapabayaan ng mga magulang...

even yung may mga kayang pamilya na puro negosyo na lang inaatupag kesa sa anak.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    tsk tsk tsk.......... wish i could do something to help those kids. pag ako siguro nakakita nun at nagmamaneho ako di ko titigilan ang pagbubusina ko kahit pa hulihin ako ng MMDA..... at kung naglalakad ako siguro maglalabas ako ng barya at itatapon ko sa lugar nung nagse*** para maudlot yung ginagawa nila.

regarding sa donations, it will help a lot if and only if yung hahawak ng donation mo eh talagang mapagkakatiwalaan at totoo sa mission nyang tulungan ang mga street children.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    baka naman nagpractice sila ng safe ***! Joke! Siguro yan din yun nangbabato o naghulog ng malalaking bato sa edsa. Diba rugby is a form of drug? Dapat illegal yun at hinuhuli ang mga rugby boys.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    wala ka cam fone vid or fotos?

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    lol talagang dapat pala ni video cam pa ni sir nicolodeon.
    dapat may proof!!! hehehe
    In the first place dapat nga alang tumatambay sa ilalim ng flyover.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    As it is the govt's already overextended itself. Sana naman the religious groups would take it upon themselves to take care of these children of the rugby and lead them to good family values and morales. After all they do have deep pockets even if they like to be humble about it. Maybe the proceedes to a new DLP projector could be used to cloth these kids? Or how about the money for new house of worship being diverted to give a roof over the street kids heads? Money destined for a new drum set for the church's band could be easily used to feed lots of kids.

In defense of the MMDA officer I think you're being unfair. What if indeed he went to the apprehend the humping kids? Traffic in that part of Metro Manila would slowly spiral into chaos. You'd probably spend a few more minutes waiting til order would be restored on the road.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    btw the thread title is a little misleading...

"rugby boys bonking..."

mas masakit yata sa mata yun

10. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    rugby queers?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Rugby boys bonking publicly near Gale'