New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Baka nagmumurang kamatis na(feeling Britney or Paris)? O nawalan(o wala talaga) ng papa?

Ang tanda-tanda na ganyan pa ring umasta? Kaya di ko rin masisisis mga ibang tao kung hindi nila ginagalang mga matatanda kasi sa ugali nilang ganyan. Matanda na di pa rin alam kung ano ang "courtesy". Tumatanda ng paurong.

Peace lang po sa mga senior sa atin:old:. Just my 2/100.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    while I was reading your post, one thing came to my mind. an old lady acting like that must be from an influential family. tsaka old na yan, kahit sa jeep maraming ganyan eh. uupo sa dulo tapos ayaw mag abot ng bayad kahit na nasa harap nya na yung pangbayad.

minsan yung mga ganyang tao ay lumaking spoiled or baka hindi napapansin sa bahay kaya they take their aggression somewhere else.

and picking her nose? ew. sa privacy lang yan ginagawa di ba? dyan pa lang kita mo na kung talagang may pinagaralan.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    ika nga ni earl hickey sa show na My name is Earl.... "People like these, always do get what they deserve"... malapit na yan, old na eh...hehehe

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Menopause na kaya ganyan ugali.

O, baka kulang sa dilig...........

5. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    It just goes to show that age doesn't necessarily connote wisdom nor respect.

Ang dami dyan mga matandang walang pinagkatandaan.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    yeah me too!

There was this one night at the North Luzon Expressway, the stretch between Balintawak and Bocaue exits... I remember there was this late-forties-looking lady that had her brights on ... she was directly behind me... tailing me... and we were travelling, I believe, at around 120KPH... she's not trying to overtake or something, she just seems to prefer to blind me with her extremely bright white lights... it was really annoying! I can see that her tints are not really that heavy and that stretch of road is very well lighted as you all know.

I just thought to myself that maybe her eyesight is failing ;-)... MAYBE... but it still was excruciatingly annoying... it's like you got a small sun reflecting on every mirror of your car! It was so tempting to give her the same dose. I decided, on a whim, to do it. I transferred to the next outer lane and slowed down enough to see her pass me then I tailed her and turned on my brights and fogs (hehe) ... oh that felt so good... vindicating in a way... like I am getting the justice I felt I deserve. Ofcourse she tried to outrun me... which made it so apparent that she was feeling annoyed now but I stayed on her tail until we reached Bocaue exit, then I turned down my brights and slowed at the exit and allowed her to fade away.

It felt really nice :-) and maybe she learned something about road etiquette. MAYBE.

I think we should rename this thread to "Encounters With Rude Old Ladies" :-p

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Forgot to add pa that she had at least 2 passengers. Di ba niya alam na pagnaka tiempo siya ng violent/may baril eh damay yung mga nakasakay sa kanya?

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Revenant View Post
    It just goes to show that age doesn't necessarily connote wisdom nor respect.

Ang dami dyan mga matandang walang pinagkatandaan.
    And money can't buy class. Sayang ang luxury sedan niya kasi ugaling barbarian siya.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    We had an old driver (retired na, thank God) mas masahol pa diyan. Palagay ko it's not just a matter of not knowing road courtesy. Some people are just plain ARROGANT drivers. Regardless of age.

Maaari lang madaming may edad na ganito ang behavior dahil they're not as used to traffic as a lot of younger people.

To them, the concept of traffic is anything that forces them to use first gear. The road at the front of my house, for example, could be taken at 80 KPH almost ALL the time! I'd even drive on NLEX at 170-180 kph EVERYDAY. Ngayon, masuwerte ka na maka 2nd gear. Kaya mas madali sila ma road rage dahil sa traffic.

Yan ang reason bakit I want one of the fastest cars on the road for my ride -- at least hindi na factor yung insecurity.

Baka esme ni Congresman o di kaya ni Gov?

*Cathy...you did the right thing. So kahit minsan, we better give way na lang.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
RUDE Old Lady in a Beige Camry Z*H-6*8