New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    May 2013
    ano ba ang service/aid dog? although highly-trained/skilled per nangagat ng customer, sino mananagot, mall o yun foreigner? what if dumumi? sino maglilinis, ang mall o yun foreigner? sorry, first time ko makarinig ng "service dog".

2. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Yung pagharang niya sa entrance, for me is going too far. He has a problem with the mall, fine, no need to ruin other people's day.

This is what i realized only lately: just because somebody's disabled, doesn't mean they're not *$$es.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    So sad... Another case of 3rd world ignorance.

Maybe a service dog is either.
    1. a trained pet or
    2. Food?

Sorry I just couldn't resist...

4. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by badkuk View Post
    Yung pagharang niya sa entrance, for me is going too far. He has a problem with the mall, fine, no need to ruin other people's day.

This is what i realized only lately: just because somebody's disabled, doesn't mean they're not *$.
    Fighting for what is right and going against the ignorance and stupidity, doesn't mean the person is an *$$.

5. Join Date
    May 2013
    we are third world, arent we? i suppose not all people are fond with dogs hence the term "service dog". awareness is good, that is if some entity would be kind enough to so. we have to understand, although the mall is open to the public, it is still a private property. the management has the right to allow or disallow anyone or anything from entering the premises.

well, if it is indeed a public place, then why cant we just park on that convenient PWD slot, we paid for the parking fee didnt we? drink those cold sodas inside a boutique, we are potential customer, arent we? bring in those expensive liquors inside the bars, we just wanna get waster after all.

fighting for what is right...but who is really right?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Jo A. View Post
    Fighting for what is right and going against the ignorance and stupidity, doesn't mean the person is an *$$.
    Just because you're "fighting for what is right etc.." doesn't mean you can't be an ass about it.
    There is a proper way to do almost anything.

Inofferan na nurse na kasama, pwede naman niya tangapin for the meantime. Till magka-statement na ang Rob kung ano stance nila sa "Service dogs"

Inofferan ng Bo's coffee na duon na lang niya gawin kung ano kailangan niya. Again, same as above.

You say, may mga k9 units naman yung mall, whats the big deal? If something happens to someone and the k9 unit, mall malalagot given na yan halos tangap na nila yan kahit papano. Pag may nangyari between someone and another with a pet, damay pati yung mall. Magagalit yung nadisgrasya bakit pinapasok yung animal etc. etc.. Diba laking sakit ng ulo?

I've read some parts of RA 9442, 7227 just sent me to a Bases and convertion bill, doesnt mention anything about service animals. (disclaimer, didnt read it fully. pasabi na lang kung meron) BUT it kinda did say that you should have Identification/proof of disability to be entitiled anything. I know that sounds very "stupid" Bulag is bulag, pilay is pilay obvious naman you might say pero ang dami ng manloloko dyan. Again, para iwas sakit ulo.

Still think he wasnt an ass?

People are so caught up with what they think is right they are blinded by the fact they are doing it wrong

7. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Jo A. View Post

You misunderstand; i didn't say he was an *$$ to fight for his rights, i'm saying the way he fought for them makes him an *$$.

Let's say you're one of the people who didn't get into the mall because of his antics; honestly, how would you feel, knowing he's virtually holding all of you hostage in his fight for his rights? That's between him and the mall, bakit nandadamay? Just because he's disabled, he can do whatever the hell he wants?

Some people are fighting for their rights, blowing innocent people up left and right; just because their cause is just, doesn't make it right. i know bringing your dog to the mall and bombing people are not exactly the same, but i'm just making the point that there is a right way and a wrong way to do things; that's the difference between being reasonable/moderate and being an *$$/fanatic.
    Last edited by badkuk; September 9th, 2014 at 05:36 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123