New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    I heard nga there were several incidents of riders in tandem that grabbed designer bags from those crossing serendra and high street. How do they know kung fake or totoo hehe

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    fake or not may wallet and cellphone/tablet sa bag

bonus lang kung may halaga yung bag

iregalo nalang ng snatcher yung bag sa misis or gf hehe

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Better talaga not to carry designer bags that are flashy. It attracts the snatchers even more. But I remember that they particularly snatched designer bags maybe in the assumption that it carries more goodies?

OT: My friend's sister left her bag inside the car while in yoga class. When she got back the car's window was smashed and her bag was missing. They eventually recovered all her other stuff because it was left somewhere lang. Bag lang talaga kinuha and cash in wallet. She had over 5k in GCs, hindi rin kinuha

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    And I thought being in BGC was safe.

I've been there a lot, specially in early mornings (2am-ish) to prepare for fun runs, I walk around the streets to observe and I felt safe, seeing sports cars racing through the streets and drunk girls roaming around.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    ^I thought Pasig is the motel capital? hehe
    Hehe i love cathy talaga!

Holden lintek ang 10th ave going to A.boni underbone heaven yan. Antrapik dahil sa mga motor shops

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12