2. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by crosswind View Post
    Actually C5 is too busy already
    and I heard there lots of modus there already
    ot: bro ano mga modus doon?

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Who agrees that the source of traffic during rush hours are the private car owners...

Last edited by Monseratto; October 3rd, 2014 at 10:30 AM.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    Who agrees that the source of traffic during rush hours are the private car owners...

Exactly, monseratto! Ariel Inton and his supporters should go to the main bus stops and observe. They don't even have to go to Cubao. They can go to GA Tower in Mandaluyong, or Guadalupe to find the reason for the bottlenecks. Hell, they can even stand in the middle of Edsa at these places, they'll have time to avoid the buses. Why?! These motherf-ckers are parked side by side!

5. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    I agree. These buses are the real culprits on EDSA. Time to create a two bus company market for ease of enforcement.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    revoke all those effin franchises issued!

kunin na ng gobyerno ang public mass transpo

7. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    I would compare this Inton guy to the ***y model alyzza. Pareho sila. They showed to the Philippines how hollow they think.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    This is kind of like bringing down lawlessness by imposing a 24-hour curfew.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post

Sabi ng LTFRB Bright Boy, kita mo naman na cars yung nakatraffic daw sa likod ng mga bus. So cars ang problema.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by IMm29 View Post
    Exactly, monseratto! Ariel Inton and his supporters should go to the main bus stops and observe. They don't even have to go to Cubao. They can go to GA Tower in Mandaluyong, or Guadalupe to find the reason for the bottlenecks. Hell, they can even stand in the middle of Edsa at these places, they'll have time to avoid the buses. Why?! These motherf-ckers are parked side by side!
    Ugh. Inton knows exactly what he is saying and unfortunately, for right-thinking people, it's the same sort of short-sighted, crooked dumb-*ss idea that we've come to expect from government which bans selling hammers or wearing caps in malls.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast