New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kapag di mo kabisado dyan sa magallanes ramp, talagang mahuhuli ka ng swerving, karamihan dyan tinatakbuhan nila... di naman sila hinahabol... nakikita ko sila dahil madalas tuwing weekend dinadaanan ko yan pauwi. mga apat sila kung minsan yan, 2 sa gitna at 2 sa rightmost.

isa lang talaga ang lane nyan... yung tabi ng taxi lane.... kaya malayo pa lang pumila ka na... ingat na lang sa susunod.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    I work with a contact center "programme" which has a similar feature or department called the "Office of the President". Unfortunately similar to that situation the President only reads and hears filtered complaints which are checked by a team of contact representatives. The Office of the President even has a Manager to look into escalated situations.

Sad to say your lengthy and well written letter may have just fell into the amateurish hands of someone who didn't even bother to grammar check their work.

PS: isinampa is not equal to slapped :freak:

Regards,

Tiny

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    jason7110,
    usually, hourly ang pag-set nila ng hearing. the actual hearing would last 20-30 minutes only (if the arresting officer is present)

frt,
    2 no shows = automatic abswelto. the downside is you have to wait another 4 weeks in between two hearings.

afrasay,
    pag nanalo ka sa contested violation, the only penalty for the arresting officer is wala syang tatanggaping porsyento dun sa violation. PERO, pwede mo syang ireklamo sa administration office na katabi nung office ng Adjudication Board.

Lastly, if you're going to contest the violation, it would help to take pictures of the incident/ place of incidence and attach it to your complaint.

Sa susunod, kwento ko sa inyo yung nangyari sa kin. Entering a 1-way street violation.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kwento mo na ngayon!..:D

5. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Can I get my lisence while waiting for the decision?

Originally posted by bogart
    jason7110,
    usually, hourly ang pag-set nila ng hearing. the actual hearing would last 20-30 minutes only (if the arresting officer is present)

frt,
    2 no shows = automatic abswelto. the downside is you have to wait another 4 weeks in between two hearings.

afrasay,
    pag nanalo ka sa contested violation, the only penalty for the arresting officer is wala syang tatanggaping porsyento dun sa violation. PERO, pwede mo syang ireklamo sa administration office na katabi nung office ng Adjudication Board.

Lastly, if you're going to contest the violation, it would help to take pictures of the incident/ place of incidence and attach it to your complaint.

Sa susunod, kwento ko sa inyo yung nangyari sa kin. Entering a 1-way street violation.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    well i guess the letter is indeed a template and i believe it was right for him to do that. if the mmda chairman would have to address all the traffic complaints personally, he wouldn't have time for anything else, that's how bureaucracy works

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by bogart

Share naman sir!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hehehe tagal naman nang kwento....

bossing kwento ka na....

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    jason,

I believe hindi pa rin nila ibigay ang license mo kun meron kang sinampang kaso...what you would be doing is have it stamped for "extension"....so temporay license mo yung ticket....until matapos ang kaso.

dahil dyan nawala ang prinsipyo ko....i paid my penalty....

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Since wala pa sa mood mag kuwento si sir Bogart (busy pa siguro sa pagtayo ng cellsite sa JB) ako muna. 2,000 php + 3 mos suspension ng license ang multa ng entering a one way street. Sa likod ng Capitol Medical Center one night mga 1999 siguro yun nag short cut ako kasi traffic sa Quezon Ave. Aba may MMDA mobile car with 4 officers nag-aabang, one way na pala yun street na yun. And to think that I'm coming from a two way street. May nauna na AUV sa akin huli din. Tapos umikot ako after getting the TVR and surrendering my license. Wala naman one way sign sa corner. Binalikan ko ang mga ungas (pardon mr. Prez). Mayrun daw sign. ANAK NG .... nasa left side pala ng street at improvised sign lang. Pagbalik ko sa mag hinyupak na MMDA peeps wala na sila. Lipad ang 1,000 php ko, why 1,000? Dahil pinadukot ko na lang.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Reply ni Bayani Fernando sa Email ko