New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Yeah. heehee. Ang dami sa tsikot ang may problemang pogi.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Dapat pag ayaw nya na sa chicks, asarin nya until yung chicks na mismo umayaw or pag inayawan nya pasalamat pa yung chicks, hehehe...

going back to your problem: may na-meet na akong ganyan na tao, matapang pag nakainom or pag may back-up or kasama pero paw di lasing at nag-iisa mabait yan. Di ba nakipag-kamay pa sa brother mo ng 2 lang sila then sinira yung FX ng may back-up na sya and pasikat sya sa in front of the "other woman". Give him a dose of his own medicine, approach any cop in your area and make a legal complain plus konting bulong kay SPO1 to 6 na tsip bigyan kita ng for the boys takutin mo lang si ganito, these cops know what to do and I am sure stop na yun. The guy will think pare mo or relative si SPO 1 to 6. Pero lie-low na sya dun sa tsiks para di na rin ma-provoke si pogi.

SHARING IS CARING.....

3. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    that's good advice, i-reto na din si Spo sa needy chick na iniwan ng brother mo

4. Join Date
    Aug 2008

5. Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by pitbullz View Post
    confucius says:

"evil triumphs when good men do nothing"
    Akala ko yung "Don't do unto others what you don't want others to do unto you" ang ikoquote mo kay Confucius.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen. Miting View Post

Hehehe, astig talaga mag advice mga taga Tsikot...Malufet!

That girl probably will get more than what she would bargain for hehehe

7. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    ...does not want to file a case against the husband (because it would only escalate the situation)
    duh? hindi pa ba nag-escalate yan? ano pa bang klaseng escalation ang hinihintay? either file a grave threat, destruction of property ek-ek na case, or you may end up filing for murder/homicide charges later on.

tapos, bili sya ng baril for protection, at least may basis ka na para humingi PTC

hayyy, a few minutes of joy... in exchange for this misery.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    IMO, pa-blotter nyo na lang yung nangyari as that guy went beyond the line...your brod's safety and his family at stake here...better go find somewhere else safer

9. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Brod sa baranggayan or blotter, ma peperahan kalang dyan at ma aksaya ang oras mo. Bumili ka ng pulis at manakot might work pero people who have nothing to loose anymore like these would come to a point that they will never care anymore, even suicidal pa nga and take your brother with him to the grave. kahit sa kin mangyari to kesehodang anak ka pa ng presidente magkita na lang tayo sa impyerno.

Umalis na kayo dyan sa bahay nyo.

there's a book in National Book Store na pahapyaw kong nabasa "Starting an Affair" na kapag matapos mo daw mabasa you will think twice before even starting one.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    I'd say report the guy to the authorities but the last time I checked adultery was a criminal offense in the Philippines. If you report him he can file adultery charges against your brother and claim his act of destruction was a crime of passion because he found out about the affair. Best thing to do is have your brother pay for the damages out of pocket, becasue the insurance company will want a police report when he files his claim, and to move far away from where he now lives. Once he has rebuilt his life tell him to keep it in his pants and only bring it out for his wife.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
[renamed] Need advise about Wrecked Car & Extra Marital Love Affair