New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul_01 View Post
    no offense man.. but... whatever it is.. it could be your passion or what so ever..

you should do this kind of acts on a race track.. 'cause whatever you will say..

you're still on a public road and you're breaking our country's road rules.. even if there's no traffic left and right..

this passion should be done on a right place and on a right track.........

please.. traffic and road rules were made for your safety..

going above 200kph on an expressway?? come'on.. that's not so cool.. 1st.. you broke a rule.. 2nd.. you're endangering your life.. and lastly.. you're not even caring or thinking of what your "love ones" will be thinking or would feel if they'll find you in a hospital because of a car accident..

and it's so sad to see that others think that going above 200kph on a public road is so damn great awesomely cool.. think again guys.. i'm just writting this just for our safety and be reminded that this lives that we have are only given just for a limited time only..

please.. just be a responsible driver.. thank you..
    Oops sorry I think I wasn't clear with my post. What I meant was his "nothing can stop me" attitude got him killed...such irony.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    heheh *nic. hirap kasi mag-convey ng irony or sarcasm over the internet.

^_^

3. Join Date
    May 2009
    makapagcomment nga din. i suspect nc28 and the dead driver are the best of friends.

*nc28: ako inggit sa friend mong road runner. kasi 249 kmh kamo natakbo nya, eh 60 kmh sa pipip ko e tuwang tuwa nako.....hihihihi

anyways, hindi lang nasayang ang buhay kundi pati rin yung civic fd ni erpats.

249 kmh din ang tinakbo papunta sa kabilang buhay....tsk...tsk

4. Join Date
    May 2009
    makapagcomment nga din. i suspect nc28 and the dead driver are the best of friends. ooopsss wrong! "were the best of friends".

*nc28: ako inggit sa friend mong si partas a.k.a. road runner. kasi 249 kmh kamo natakbo nya, eh 60 kmh sa pipip ko e tuwang tuwa nako.....hihihihi

anyways, hindi lang nasayang ang buhay kundi pati rin yung civic fd ni erpats.

249 kmh din ang tinakbo papunta sa kabilang buhay....tsk...tsk

5. Join Date
    May 2009
    ooops again! sorry mga paps. double post. nagconnection error nung una. yun pala pumasok. sorry

6. Join Date
    Jun 2008

Flame away, gentlemen.

A lot of us did this at one point in our lives. Let the guy RIP.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    yup. let the guy RIP. i've tried 180 sa slex rin once pero after that nawala na yung pagkasabik ko. sobra traffic kasi sa kalye kaya minsan parang narereinforce yung urge na magmatulin lalo pag nakakita ng open na kalye. though, meron rin talagang a-holes pero di naman siguro lahat. peace

8. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Up ko lang, para sa mga di pa nakakabasa....

9. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by nic View Post
    Read his blog

http://scabengerhunter.blogspot.com/

"A speedy lifestyle" entry:
    "...this is my passion and NOTHING CAN STOP ME."

Reminded me of that fatal Audi A4 accident in C5.

That driver's last comment on FB was:"GOTTA DRINK, GOTTA DRINK"

LESSON: Do Not Tempt Fate

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415
Reckless SLEX Driver [merged threads]