New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    sana u got the policeman's badge number and whatever his nametag says, and then threaten to report him.

i reported a corrupt policeman once, and i saw his name on the inquirer when he got fired. serves that bastard right.

2. jagxtrm Guest
    oo, sana nakuha mo yng name.

i copied your post and sent it to my officemate. asawa nya kc ang hepe na naka-assign dyan sa quiapo/divisoria area. baka kilala nya kng sino yng may-ari ng jeep (WHJ 924).

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    That group makes its round around Quiapo, Binondo and Divisoria area, looking for any hapless victim to milk. They especially like mga Tsinoys. Usually they cover their nametags. Ilan taon na iyan group na iyan kasi malakas daw sa Manila Traffic boss. We'd like to see this kind of cops sent to Basilan.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Yan ang dahilan kung bakit may naambush na pulis dito sa mindanao.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    haaaay

THIS IS WHERE YOUR TAXES GO.

i do think you handled it well din.
    sana mahuli na yang mga kotong cops na yan.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Thanks everybody for your concerns i really appreciate it. Since it was my very first encounter with such beings i was nervous and confused, especially i am alone in the car and being harassed by two low lives not to mention those others inside that said jeep, i happened to have a glimpse of that name tag it starts with a letter V.

-Sorry to have mislead you on the title, i should'nt wrote dog in the title for its an insult to dog lovers and specially the man's best friend.

-While typing my reply an idea has struck me which is to take the finger print which was left when they are holding my car and use it for identification

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    by all means, please take the fingerprints too. that's one good way to identify them.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    ayus ah buti naman walang nangyari masama sa inyo. Dapat nga maentrapment ang mga ito

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    MO ng apulis iyan doon sa QUiapo iyan,akala nila madali ka lokohin ,natunugan nila cguro di ka nila kaya sindakin ,kaya inutusan ang tuta nila na mag hingi na lang nag pang merienda ,,tsk tsk tsk ..kakahiya

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by doofy

-Sorry to have mislead you on the title, i should'nt wrote dog in the title for its an insult to dog lovers and specially the man's best friend.
    :bwahaha: :bwahaha:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Re: My wonderful experience w/ a kotong cops and thier dogs..