New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    For sane, mature people like our fellow tsikoteers(sipsep ba? ^_^) , it's quite obvious that it's a joke, distasteful as it may be. Problem is, there's a disturbingly large number of people who are suggestible/easy to manipulate...and may take the statement as truth.

i'm a little curious why Gabriela, etc. hasn't commented on the matter.
    Last edited by badkuk; September 26th, 2014 at 12:24 PM.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Ok lang sa inyo nababasa ng anak nyong paslit mga ganyang bagay?

3. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by badkuk View Post
    For sane, mature people like our fellow tsikoteers(sipsep ba? ^_^) , it's quite obvious that it's a joke, distasteful as it may be. Problem is, there's a disturbingly large number of people who are suggestible/easy to manipulate...and may take the statement as truth.

i'm a little curious why Gabriela, etc. hasn't commented on the matter.
    Actually, it is because rape is a heinous crime & the T-shirt is being sold in the BOYS section (not men's). The subliminal message being sent across is that Rape is cool.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Same thing in an airplane. Although you can claim it as a joke to say HIJACK or BOMB Jokes, this is treated very seriously by authorities & your ass will get hauled off the plane & be interrogated & probably spend some jail time. Thing is, you might think lightly of these things but for sane & mature people, it is something best kept to yourself.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Is it really about rape? I don't think they are stupid enough to do that. Diba sometimes a guy wants to hug and when the girl is not in the mood she pushes him away. If the guy does not release his hug, that's already RAPE?
    Only if the man successfully penetrates the lady. If not, can be construed as attempted rape. Kaya nga may medico legal exam, to prove that rape did occur. Without the examination, rape complaint can be thrown out. Remember, the system also protects the accused.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaNker View Post
    It's not about what a true rape is and the context of the print is within the relationship hence the love sign. Only moron would take that as true rape. However, everything is "rape" to a feminist.
    This may come as a surprise to you, but rape does happen in a marriage & most are not reported. In general, most rapes are not reported. Only a moron & a would be rapist would find this shirt harmless. I hope you guys get the drift.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    This may come as a surprise to you, but rape does happen in a marriage & most are not reported. In general, most rapes are not reported. Only a moron & a would be rapist would find this shirt harmless. I hope you guys get the drift.
    This may also come as a surprise to you, but I have female co-teachers before that shared their stories about their husband wanted to have *** even if they're not in the mood but gave in anyway.

Oh yeah sure, those who find this shirt harmless are morons and will one day become rapist. Just stupid.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    You're giving too much credit to the person responsible for that print.

People will become rapist because of that print! F*cking stupid!!!

Please close this thread.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    OMG! & a teacher!!!! Nuff said.......

10. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    OMG! & a teacher!!!! Nuff said.......
    Yeah because I got brains and have actually discussed women's issues before with women during the time when I was still teaching and thus able to determine that this shirt isn't about criminal rape. Whereas you on the other hand haven't got a clue about it all.

You wanna conduct research how many knows about this shirt? Then how many of this shirt were sold? And finally ask those who bought it whether the print influenced them more than drugs or alcohol to commit the crime?

Then we will discuss to your level of stupidity whether this shirt is harmful or not.

Mountain out of molehill.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
'Rape' t-shirt at SM Store draws outrage online