New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Funny shirts are fine. But those that can go overboard, goes overboard. The message could be fine to one but not with the other. Hindi nagisip yung nagdesign nito. Try bringing this to India and the likes. :hysterical:

This is rape - :banana3:

2. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    I guess you have read the link by monseratto a page back, an article on the subject by dailymail.co.uk. If you are such an expert on the subject, then why not enlighten the people of Rape Crisis England & Wales on your expertise on women's issues and regale them with your experiences and astound them with your wisdom. I think they are in a better position to make a judgment of your argument. Dude, I really don't know how you were raised by your parents, but rape is a matter not to be taken seriously, more so that the merchandize is being sold in the boys section.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Sorry, CORECTION. Meanth RAPE IS A MATTER TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    I guess you have read the link by monseratto a page back, an article on the subject by dailymail.co.uk. If you are such an expert on the subject, then why not enlighten the people of Rape Crisis England & Wales on your expertise on women's issues and regale them with your experiences and astound them with your wisdom. I think they are in a better position to make a judgment of your argument. Dude, I really don't know how you were raised by your parents, but rape is a matter not to be taken seriously, more so that the merchandize is being sold in the boys section.
    Goes to show how stupid you are. Read about feminazi and the "Rape culture" they're crying about. You really don't get it do you?

Friday night scenario... Girls and boys bar hopping night, gut drunk, and had a consensual ***. Guess what... That's rape, because although she said yes but she's under the influence of alcohol so her yes actually means no. It's a ****ing consensual ***! Now that's the context this shirt is about dummy.

Married the woman I had my first *** with and so far haven't gone astray yet so that means my parents raised me well. That's a big F to you, thank you.
    Last edited by ClaNker; September 27th, 2014 at 01:18 AM.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    Sorry, CORECTION. Meanth RAPE IS A MATTER TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY.
    Of course true rape is a ****ing serious crime! Which section of our law that say's it isn't?! Our parent's instill that to us, the church, and our educational system.

That shirt is not about that type of rape dumbass!

The print is supposed to be funny but failed miserably but it isn't promoting rape, it's not even about what a true rape is.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    getting out of hand na to. lock na lang at may atakihan na ng bawat isa.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
'Rape' t-shirt at SM Store draws outrage online