New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    But if you have any security gadgets like TxtALert, at least secured ka na may nagbabantay sa car mo 24/7.This is the advantage na secured ka kahit dimo nakikita yung car mo para kang may sekyu sa sasakyan.

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    Originally by "Chivalry" from pinoydvd

Last Friday night, or September 9, 2005, at around 11-12 pm, we were on our way home.

We just turned into gilmore coming from e.rodriguez when a green Sentra drove up na nagwa-wangwang and shone a spotlight on the driver's side, presumably, to blind me (i was driving) and force me to stop. Then they cut us off and three men armed with m16 rifles came down and carjacked us. They took us somewhere then transferred us to the Sentra. They then took the car, a Honda CRV.

There were four men who took us in the Sentra. They took our ATM cards, credit cards, watches, jewelry and celphones. Even our ID cards. They threatened us that if we didn't give the pin numbers in our accounts, they would kill us. So we gave them our pin numbers and they went around withdrawing our money. They dropped us off in Pasay sometime around 2 am with nothing but the clothes on our back.

We're posting the message to warn everyone not to pass that area and to watch out for these men. Apparently, this is not the first time they have done this. In the past, they shot a woman who tried to escape. So everyone, please take care.

We don't want what happened to us to happen to you. According to the police, Hemady and Gilmore are their favorite haunts but they also wait at the new Katipunan/ Blue Ridge underpass.

Just be careful guys. Its so easy for people to say that I should have done this or that to get away but if you have a loved one in the car and there are guns pointed at you, the options arent as simple as just speeding away and hoping that the carnappers wont open fire on you or that either of you wont get hit if and when they do.

Just be aware of your surroundings and avoid passing streets where few cars pass or are deserted at night.

More importantly, always say a little prayer that the Lord will keep you safe when you are out at night as you never know what bad elements you could encounter, from drunk drivers to armed carnappers.

We are just thankful to God that we were let off safe and unharmed. Im thankful they didnt hurt K (and that I wasnt seriously injured, just a few bruises and scratches).

Thanks and keep us in your prayers.

Benj and K

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    Originally by "patupup" from pinoydvd

grabe na talaga itong carjacking cases, specifically in the QC area. Last week, nagkaron din ng carjacking sa likod mismo ng kalye namin (Caliraya St.) sa Banawe QC. Around 10pm, pag busina niya papasok ng gate nila, bigla lang may humarang na kotse w/ 3 armed men. Not sure, pero balita pinaputukan (warning shot) pa siya sa may paa....

be very careful guys, iba na ang panahon ngayon....

4. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    On this situation, bigay mo na lang yung car mo s kanila. Then if u have the device like TxtAlert, immobilize them after a few meters away. Wala na clang time to troubleshoot it. Just track them at once.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718
Rampant carjackings in Quezon City [merged]