New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Hello sirs

To those po na dumadaan sa Sales Street sa Pasay, would you guys know if no u-turn dito sa nilagyan ko ng arrow sa picture?

I have lived in the area for 2 years pa lang naman and I always make a u-turn there pero the other day first time ako hinuli ng Pasay Traffic Enforcers.

Just to clarify, this is after the stoplight and after the lane na dinadaanan ng cars coming from villamor going to andrews ave.

saleswitharrowver2.jpg

2. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by manong1 View Post
    Hello sirs

To those po na dumadaan sa Sales Street sa Pasay, would you guys know if no u-turn dito sa nilagyan ko ng arrow sa picture?

I have lived in the area for 2 years pa lang naman and I always make a u-turn there pero the other day first time ako hinuli ng Pasay Traffic Enforcers.

Just to clarify, this is after the stoplight and after the lane na dinadaanan ng cars coming from villamor going to andrews ave.

saleswitharrowver2.jpg
    Akam ko walang uturn dyan pa slex, ang uturn dyan ay para sa coming from terminal 3. Ang uturn pa slex ay sa unahan pa after sa ramp paakyat ng naiax.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by manong1 View Post
    Hello sirs

saleswitharrowver2.jpg
    if there is no signage that dis-allows it, then it is allowed.
    next time, ask the TEs where the signage is. but before you do, make sure there really is no signage.