New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Notorious talaga yang Toyota QA. Dati sinasadya pa namin ang Toyota Balintawak o Toyota Otis kahit na mas malapit ang QA sa min.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Hi guys,

Already got a response from the dealer. They called me and said they will replace the window. Now, i'll just wait for the stock to arrive.

Actually, my point is for me to be able to raise my concerns and make sure it'll be heard loud and clear. Good thing they act on it swiftly. So word of advice, if nothing happens to the first level, don't waste your time arguing, go immediately to the top level.

Anyway, there are two kinds of people in this world. One who acts for things to happen and another one who only waits for things to happen!

Cheers and good day to everyone!

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by jovill View Post
    Hi guys,

Already got a response from the dealer. They called me and said they will replace the window. Now, i'll just wait for the stock to arrive.

Actually, my point is for me to be able to raise my concerns and make sure it'll be heard loud and clear. Good thing they act on it swiftly. So word of advice, if nothing happens to the first level, don't waste your time arguing, go immediately to the top level.

Anyway, there are two kinds of people in this world. One who acts for things to happen and another one who only waits for things to happen!

Good for you! Its nice to know that the problem has been resolved. Kung ganito lang sana ginawa ng Honda dun sa Civic ni Devin, eh di hindi na sana umabot ng 40 pages yung thread na yun!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hi everyone!

Anyway, I will wait for their action and if they don't do anything about it, I will post another thread wherein a brand new fortuner sideswiped a parked camry right inside toyota quezon avenue while my tint was being replaced. And I've seen it right into my very eyes!
    Hi guys,

good for you!!! your woes had been acted upon by TQA so what now?

will you do something about what you saw? would you or did you act on it by accosting the driver or telling the higher management about the incident? i guess wala kang gagawin or you'll just keep quiet dahil naayos na yun problema mo? based on your post kung di nila naayos problem then that is the timeilalabas mo yun na kita mopro since naayos na, ok na lang saiyo, and hinde naman ikaw ang apektado? I say people in this world only cares for their self-interest...
    Last edited by shadow; September 20th, 2006 at 11:42 AM.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Don't worry, I'll still post that one. Still need to download the pics from my fone.

FYI, alam ng management ang nangyari kasi umakyat na ung warranty officer at pinatawag ung tint installer na nakabangga. Inayos naman nila ung nayuping plate number ng camry at pinalitan ung plate number cover. My purpose of informing you is to let everyone be aware of the lousy service at toyota QA so everyone would be aware. About the brand new fortuner, they will replace the bumper for sure cos that's for delivery!

Cheers!

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Hi guys,

great to hear that you're getting your window. i hope they'd be veeeeeerrrryyyy careful when they install the new window lest they scratch your sidding and again be confronted with another warranty claim. also make sure that they'd tigthen all the bolts of the window mechanism as this can be a source of rattles which would again prompt you to make another warranty claim. oh, also watch out for those dirty, greasy hand mechanics that might stain your hard earned ride.

there are 2 types of people in this world. coold dudes and uptights

peace and safe driving to all!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    [SIZE=2]My first post po[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Last Wednesday 21 March 2007, I brought my wife's Innova at Toyota Quezon Avenue for 1000k check up,[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Arrived around 8 AM, they promised that the check up will be done by 11 AM, was out by 9 AM,[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]I left the unit and decided to go to work with the intension of taking the it back by lunch break.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]I called them up around 11AM to confirm if the unit is indeed ready. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]The SA told me "Sir may problema, sumabit yung unit sa lifter, may scratch yung bumper, hindi kaya ng buffing,remedyohan na lang namin, pa bugahan ko sa paint dept." ( napa anak ng tinapa ako sa inis). Sir baka mga around 5PM pa matapos.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Later, I arrived 5 PM but the unit is still not ready yet. I demanded for the incident report (attached)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]As I read the report "scratches on the front right bumper and right fender" Di ko na napigilan sarili ko Pusang Ina.... sabi mo bumper lang bakit may fender dito sa report. The SA came out with excuses, Sir maliit na gasgas lang po. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]The unit finally came out a little over 6PM, medyo madilim na but I can still see what was left on the scratch marks on the bumper and yung mark ng chipped off paint sa fender about 2centimers long, 3mm wide. Didnt like the workmanship kasi hindi pantay yung new paint dun sa original paint . With a heavy heart, i left TQA and brought the unit home.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Technician Rey Solomon's cheap is alibi for me is unacceptable. Mis-calculated my ass.. You dont play around with the unit that was entrusted to you, he could easily backed out and had made sure that he will not hit anything.. "reckless" to put it on words.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Another thing, I was asked kung may importanteng bagay sa loob before I left the unit with them. I said none cause I already removed it at home except for 18 one peso coin on the tray near the shift knob which I will use for the Coastal road toll fee later that day. I was confident enough that I could trust them such items and besides its nothing.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]When I reached Coastal Rd for the toll fee yung 18 pesos ko 4 pesos na lang and nasa tray. Sa loob loob ko, If i cant trust them with some personal belongings. Hell, I shouldnt entrust the 948,000 unit to them again.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]To all Toyota owners out there, My piece of advice, If you cant avoid TQA for your PMS, ask them a favor of not letting Technician Rey Solomon handle your vehicle. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Im considering on bringing the Innova to other dealership for the 5K check, kaya lang sayang yung free labor.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]I've been reading goon squad, about TQA sucks, TAI sucks, poor services form Toyota Pasong Tamo and Commonwealth and then yung total ripped off quotation ng Toyota Otis,. I had my bad experience with Toyota Manila Bay but that was years ago. Makes me think, San ko pa kaya pede pa service mga unit ko.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]I didnt come hear to taint Toyota's reputation, Im a fanatic, may last car was a Toyota Corolla big body, Im now driving a Revo VX200 and a 1997 Hi lux as a work horse. The Innova is a car plan grant where my wife works. [/SIZE][SIZE=2]Just want to release the sama ng loob and inis.....[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Handyman [/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]PS im writing TQA a letter informing them that Im not happy with what had happened to our Innova and sorry po for the not so nice words, kainis po kasi[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]

[/SIZE]

8. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    I have had the same mediocre service experience in TQA during my 1000km checkup. To make the long story short, when I got home I found out they never did the adjustments I told them to make. To my disappointment, I never complained or returned my unit and just promised not to trust them again.

So far, Toyota Marikina has the more reputable service IMO. Mejo mas mahal nga lang parts/prices nila compared to others.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by handyman View Post
    [SIZE=2]My first post po[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Last Wednesday 21 March 2007, I brought my wife's Innova at Toyota Quezon Avenue for 1000k check up,[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Arrived around 8 AM, they promised that the check up will be done by 11 AM, was out by 9 AM,[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]I left the unit and decided to go to work with the intension of taking the it back by lunch break.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]I called them up around 11AM to confirm if the unit is indeed ready. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]The SA told me "Sir may problema, sumabit yung unit sa lifter, may scratch yung bumper, hindi kaya ng buffing,remedyohan na lang namin, pa bugahan ko sa paint dept." ( napa anak ng tinapa ako sa inis). Sir baka mga around 5PM pa matapos.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Later, I arrived 5 PM but the unit is still not ready yet. I demanded for the incident report (attached)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]As I read the report "scratches on the front right bumper and right fender" Di ko na napigilan sarili ko Pusang Ina.... sabi mo bumper lang bakit may fender dito sa report. The SA came out with excuses, Sir maliit na gasgas lang po. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]The unit finally came out a little over 6PM, medyo madilim na but I can still see what was left on the scratch marks on the bumper and yung mark ng chipped off paint sa fender about 2centimers long, 3mm wide. Didnt like the workmanship kasi hindi pantay yung new paint dun sa original paint . With a heavy heart, i left TQA and brought the unit home.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Technician Rey Solomon's cheap is alibi for me is unacceptable. Mis-calculated my ass.. You dont play around with the unit that was entrusted to you, he could easily backed out and had made sure that he will not hit anything.. "reckless" to put it on words.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Another thing, I was asked kung may importanteng bagay sa loob before I left the unit with them. I said none cause I already removed it at home except for 18 one peso coin on the tray near the shift knob which I will use for the Coastal road toll fee later that day. I was confident enough that I could trust them such items and besides its nothing.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]When I reached Coastal Rd for the toll fee yung 18 pesos ko 4 pesos na lang and nasa tray. Sa loob loob ko, If i cant trust them with some personal belongings. Hell, I shouldnt entrust the 948,000 unit to them again.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]To all Toyota owners out there, My piece of advice, If you cant avoid TQA for your PMS, ask them a favor of not letting Technician Rey Solomon handle your vehicle. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Im considering on bringing the Innova to other dealership for the 5K check, kaya lang sayang yung free labor.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]I've been reading goon squad, about TQA sucks, TAI sucks, poor services form Toyota Pasong Tamo and Commonwealth and then yung total ripped off quotation ng Toyota Otis,. I had my bad experience with Toyota Manila Bay but that was years ago. Makes me think, San ko pa kaya pede pa service mga unit ko.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]I didnt come hear to taint Toyota's reputation, Im a fanatic, may last car was a Toyota Corolla big body, Im now driving a Revo VX200 and a 1997 Hi lux as a work horse. The Innova is a car plan grant where my wife works. [/SIZE][SIZE=2]Just want to release the sama ng loob and inis.....[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Handyman [/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]PS im writing TQA a letter informing them that Im not happy with what had happened to our Innova and sorry po for the not so nice words, kainis po kasi[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]

[/SIZE]
    I've been on the internet boards since the late 90's and all i can say is the history of TQA goes a really long way. Before when we had a Toyota, i used to go to Toyota Marikina since they had open service bays where i could watch the car.

Perhaps you should also write Toyota Motor Phils...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Ganyan talaga ibang mga dealer. Pasa pasa sa ibang dept ung mga complaints tapos paasahin ka till ikaw na lang ang susurrender.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Poor Service and Warranty Claims at Toyota Quezon Avenue