New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Rediesel View Post
    rules are there to be followed, if you really must take a u turn then do so to save a life, but be prepared to get a ticket.

being in an emergency is not an excuse to disregard traffic rules, you might be endangering others by doing so. and sometimes one man's emergency might not be an emergency at all, its subjective.

I know rules sometimes sucks, but rules are there for people to follow. Only solution I think is to petition the rule makers to amend the rule.

What is stupid in this post?

Stupid because you have to follow rules?

I posted IF YOU MUST TAKE A U TURN THEN DO SO TO SAVE A LIFE BUT BE PREPARED TO GET A TICKET.

What is wrong with this post if you violate a law then be prepared to deal with the consequences of your action. If some people think its stupid because rules don't favor them then I'm no longer wondering why the Phils is going to the dogs.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    guys, hindi na poor hospital access ang pinag uusapan nyo.

pride and ego na.

please lang. if you dont have anything else good to say regarding the topic then dont.

ok back to regular program.

eto nga din napansin ko sa st. lukes hospital. in case of emergency eh hindi ka basta basta makakaliko. tough situation to be in case of an emergency.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Rediesel View Post
    What is stupid in this post?

Stupid because you have to follow rules?

I posted IF YOU MUST TAKE A U TURN THEN DO SO TO SAVE A LIFE BUT BE PREPARED TO GET A TICKET.

What is wrong with this post if you violate a law then be prepared to deal with the consequences of your action. If some people think its stupid because rules don't favor them then I'm no longer wondering why the Phils is going to the dogs.
    Stupid because if you follow the rule, you have a higher chance of DOA. Rules can be stupid because it could include a matter of life and death, if not self-interest (esp. money). Rules are meant to be broken if you're trying to save a life without harming another. Tickets should be out of the question in such circumstances.

I didn't call you stupid and I already clarified that. Now if you still can't understand my point and are still offended in some way, ewan ko na lang.
    Last edited by squala; March 14th, 2007 at 07:56 PM.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Excuse me Rediesel, you're already getting out of hand. Squala may have sounded offensive to you but he's trying to explain himself saying it wasn't that way. Para kasing di ka nakikinig eh. Please end all smoke before they result into fire, ok?

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Well, IMHO, moderators/site owners lang dapat ang naninita sa mga ganitong situation. Katulad niyan, merong pinapanigan yung post mo, baka ikaw pa mismo maging cause ng fire.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by squala View Post
    1. Quezon Memorial Medical Center, Katipunan

Coming from the opposite part of the road, you will have to go all the way underneath the flyover to make a U-turn, taking about an extra kilometer overall. There are no nearer U-turn slots available.
    That's Quirino Memorial Medical Center (formerly Labor Hospital) , yup you're right, the u-turn is more than a kilometer away !

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Poor Hospital Access