New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Rediesel View Post
    Whine?
    I'm not whining alright. Well, if you had been more specific, then there would not have been any problems.

PM you?
    You posted your comment and quoted my post, just did the same thing.
    Not whining? Eh reklamo ka na agad di mo pa nga naiintindihan lahat. If I quoted your opinion and called it stupid, that's the time you should be enraged. What you said was simply a fact you know of, and if I called it stupid, hindi ikaw ang stupid, kung hindi yung shinare mo sa amin.

If you keep on relying on your feelings to settle this dispute, nothing's gonna happen. I explained my side and if you refuse to listen and contemplate it, then there's nothing else I can do to dissipate the heat in you.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by squala View Post
    Not whining? Eh reklamo ka na agad di mo pa nga naiintindihan lahat. If I quoted your opinion and called it stupid, that's the time you should be enraged. What you said was simply a fact you know of, and if I called it stupid, hindi ikaw ang stupid, kung hindi yung shinare mo sa amin.

If you keep on relying on your feelings to settle this dispute, nothing's gonna happen. I explained my side and if you refuse to listen and contemplate it, then there's nothing else I can do to dissipate the heat in you.
    Gee I was wondering how magically my post was included in your post ( duh! you clicked the quote button)

You might wanna check it out, you quoted my post then said this is stupid.

Halimbawa baliktarin natin yung nangyari I quote your opinion then I'll post this is stupid ano ok lang sayo?

Dissipate the heat well for one thing shut the f*ck up. if your just gonna reply and explain your side then side comment it with a sarcastic remark, thank you very much, but hindi ako bobo o tanga para hindi maintindihan yun, maybe for you ok lang ang mga yun.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ehem... :police:

just chill out guys...

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    err...cool lang po tayo mga ser, its never too late to say "sorry.."

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    :starwars:

:grouphugg:

6. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    guys don't go to the dark side

:vader:

let harmony and peace reign in tsikot.com

:peace:

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Methinks somebody needs to say sorry, then all will be well. But there really shouldn't be any name calling here, kasi may mga forumers na medyo sensitive sa ganyan.

BTT: Re: Quezon Memorial, better siguro na may signages or directional arrows papuntang hospital kesa U-Turn slot. I traverse Katipunan Ave regularly, and at certain hours, maraming kaskasero dun coming from the flyover. Mas malaki ang chances of vehicular smash-ups if a U-turn is erected in front of the hospital.

Ex: For vehicles coming from Libis/C-5, straight towards Boni Serrano, right at 20th Avenue, right again at P. Tuazon, then right to entrance gate along Katipunan.

It might be a better and less expensive alternative.

Peace to all!

8. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Kung emergency talaga, kahit na may harang sa no U-turn pwede itanggal kung kayang tanggalin at mag u-turn
    Last edited by Zeus; March 14th, 2007 at 12:14 AM.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by box_type View Post
    err...cool lang po tayo mga ser, its never too late to say "sorry.."

survey says who kailan mag sorry

10. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    What you said was simply a fact you know of, and if I called it stupid, hindi ikaw ang stupid, kung hindi yung shinare mo sa amin.

well someone has to give in and in my view you dont have to comment (stupid) it will surely create chaos,from my understanding stupid yung shinare nya so stupid yung nag share , so guys chill out sorry can't kill , pride chicken lang yan peace man

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Poor Hospital Access