New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Waive SLEX's toll fees from Nichols to Alabang and Back?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

33 94.29%
  • No

2 5.71%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Yup, ultra layo nga lang ng ride going thru Rizal. But better for people going to Laguna, Quezon and Bicol. And true, the scenery is easier on the eyes. Kung may ferry sana crossing Laguna de Bay mas maganda para sa mga malalapit na locations hehe.

I don't think the SLEX guys can really lower their rates by much. If they do, maintenance quality will go down bigtime. This means more potholes and more headaches. They lowered the Skyway rates to distribute traffic more evenly at the upper and lower levels.

I still think a better solution would be to rent a place near work in the meantime. You might just save on leg cramps as well as money.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r
    I still think a better solution would be to rent a place near work in the meantime. You might just save on leg cramps as well as money.
    and you'll have more time to do other things.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Layo pala ng Rizal route... sayang akala ko may alternative na! Multinational route going to Bicutan kasi same lang din e. Iyon nga lang libre as compared to SLEX - walang toll.
    Last edited by batang_raon14; July 21st, 2009 at 01:42 AM.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
POLL: Waive SLEX toll fees from Nichols to Alabang until Skyway Construction Ends