New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    The PNPA should conduct a psychological test for incoming cadets & another before they graduate, just to weed out the criminals. It has gotten to the point that they are one & the same. Sa araw pulis, sa gabi riding in tandem. Honestly, I don’t feel safe with cops around.
    It takes one to know one.

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Content not found

Warning: this is very graphic, just like the Nuezca case last year on Tarlac, another police (Hensie Zinampan} killed a civilian in front of the camera, in front of the victim's kids.

Just like the Tarlac incident, naka suntukan ng pulis yung anak ng biktima nung May 1 nung pareho silang lasing.

Irony, eto yung post ni Zinampan sa FB tungkol kay Nuezca ng shooting sa Tarlac.zinampan-1622529082.jpg

3. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Saw the video yesterday, until now I'm in disbelief of how easy of him to pulled that trigger.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Saw that yesterday and that was pure evil. Kasuklam-suklam at nakakagalit talaga ang madami sa kapulisan natin. Duterte really let the genie put of the bottle.

Hindi ko lang maintindihan anong rason bakit pinatay si ate. Kasi ba ayaw na magbenta kasi lasing na iyong gago?

do what you gotta do so you can do what you wanna do

5. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    Saw that yesterday and that was pure evil. Kasuklam-suklam at nakakagalit talaga ang madami sa kapulisan natin. Duterte really let the genie put of the bottle.

Hindi ko lang maintindihan anong rason bakit pinatay si ate. Kasi ba ayaw na magbenta kasi lasing na iyong gago?

do what you gotta do so you can do what you wanna do
    Sabi sa news, it all started last May 1, nag suntukan daw ang pulis at ang kapatid ng babae, maybe natalo ang pulis and it hurts his ego.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12