New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jick.cejoco View Post
    Nabangsit to buris manin

Posted through phlpost.gov.ph
    Ilocano? Smelly *** I can't wait for this issue to die. I've been reading comments on social media and very few sympathize with the victim. I agree that he should get justice but it does not deserve the attention it's getting. Murders happen all time in this country. Mala telenovela kasi ang plot kaya pinagpyestahan!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Ilocano? Smelly *** I can't wait for this issue to die. I've been reading comments on social media and very few sympathize with the victim. I agree that he should get justice but it does not deserve the attention it's getting. Murders happen all time in this country. Mala telenovela kasi ang plot kaya pinagpyestahan!
    The so-called Makabayan bloc won't allow the issue to die down. They're trying to stir enough outrage for people to start calling for the VFAs abolition. So you see, these pussies are really just using Laude's death to suit their own agenda.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Grabe pala background nun sundalo na tinulak ni German homo. Veteran Sa field. He could've take homo down easily.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

Dahil itinulak sya, he was awarded a plaque of recognition......

Tinalo nya yung mga nasa mindanao. Ha-ha!

4. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    It's all political now. But if the killer was from another third world country this incident fades fast like the sunset

Posted through phlpost.gov.ph

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Tuloy na deportation ni German kup*l. Makakauwi na sya.

Yun nga lang, wala na syang pambili ng return ticket nya.

Malas talaga.......

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    What is wrong with one dead bakla? ...... Hijo de fota

As if the Philippines is running short of those kinds of people?

Just take a look at showbiz ..... they're everywhere.

Time to go back to our daily lives people. This issue doesn't merit all that attention!
    Yup they're everywhere, one of the most powerful people in the world finally confirmed it.

Apple CEO Tim Cook: 'I'm proud to be gay'

Apple CEO Tim Cook: 'I'm proud to be gay'

Apple CEO Tim Cook publicly confirmed he is gay in an opinion piece published Thursday advocating for human rights and equality.

In the essay published by Businessweek, Cook says he was inspired by Dr. Martin Luther King, citing the quote "Life's most persistent question is, 'What are you doing for others?'"

"While I have never denied my ***uality, I haven't publicly acknowledged it either, until now," writes Cook. "So let me be clear: I'm proud to be gay, and I consider being gay among the greatest gifts God has given me."

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Even in the corporate setting ang dami na din bakla. I don't like the loud colorful gays at work. Boy crazy.

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    sa mga gym nga daming siyokoy sa mga kumpanya pa kaya. yung mga miyembro ng grupong ladlad dito hindi pa ba nagpaparamdam?

9. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    AFP formally request disbarment of Atty. Roque.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    https://ph.news.yahoo.com/p21-m-sett...000000640.html

Smell's like a green card to the family will settle the case. Baka kasama din si atty bading sa deal.