New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 263
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    11,779
    #201
    ngayon naman ayaw siya paalisin ng pilipinas

  2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    3,872
    #202
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    ngayon naman ayaw siya paalisin ng pilipinas
    He (Marc Suselbeck) was looking for trouble--- AND FOUND IT. Ang gara talaga ng ibang taga-media at sinasabing rubbing salt to the wound kuno.

    Pwede ba Ms. Lynda Jumilla, ikaw nalang umakyat ng fence sa AFP base at ma sampulan. Tutal abogado naman asawa mo. Baka maka lusot ka pa sa kaso.

  3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    6,382
    #203
    Quote Originally Posted by Altis6453 View Post
    He (Marc Suselbeck) was looking for trouble--- AND FOUND IT. Ang gara talaga ng ibang taga-media at sinasabing rubbing salt to the wound kuno.

    Pwede ba Ms. Lynda Jumilla, ikaw nalang umakyat ng fence sa AFP base at ma sampulan. Tutal abogado naman asawa mo. Baka maka lusot ka pa sa kaso.
    Buti naman pati din si US Marine considered "undesirable aliens." But Sueselbeck was lucky to not have been face down on the concrete and put in cuffs immediately after he climbed the fence.

  4. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    196
    #204
    Di ko magets kung bakit nagkakagulo sila sa case na to at bakit ang daming gustong makisawsaw sa issue.di ko rin magets:confused::confused:in the end na deads si tranny dahil sa kati..bilis ng karma talaga:what:

  5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    3,778
    #205
    Ang biktima bading, ang abugado may pagka bading, ang german bf hinimatay parang bading. ******* puro lang kabadingan ito, itigil na ang pagbabalita.

  6. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    9,720
    #206
    Quote Originally Posted by IMm29 View Post
    Buti naman pati din si US Marine considered "undesirable aliens." But Sueselbeck was lucky to not have been face down on the concrete and put in cuffs immediately after he climbed the fence.
    Kung ibang tao pa yun, nabaril na yung dalawa.

    They climbed that fence knowing full well the soldiers would be lenient on them. When the sh_t go real at NAIA, his balls shrunk back into his crotch and he fainted.

  7. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    3,778
    #207
    Quote Originally Posted by nhel0719 View Post
    Di ko magets kung bakit nagkakagulo sila sa case na to at bakit ang daming gustong makisawsaw sa issue.di ko rin magets:confused::confused:in the end na deads si tranny dahil sa kati..bilis ng karma talaga:what:
    From a political issue, turns into showbiz news like cause of mga kabaklaan.

  8. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    9,720
    #208
    Quote Originally Posted by macsd View Post
    From a political issue, turns into showbiz news like cause of mga kabaklaan.

    You have to admit, there are a lot of gay people in media/showbiz.

    i think we're at the point in media/showbiz that if the person is gay, then he/she automatically can do no harm, is the aggrieved party, etc. Think about the last movie/show you saw where the gay person is the bad guy(not counting yung Morong 5.2, comedy naman kasi yun).

    Maybe they are inclined to represent the LGBT community, since they are still largely marginalized in society, but presenting the image that gay = good isn't exactly being fair. That's like saying it's OK for the macho man to have lots of kabits.

  9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    3,872
    #209
    I think the LGBT community is trying to make this out as "Jennifer" Laude being killed for being transgender when there's no proof of that yet.

    Again, it's ordinary, plain-vanilla homicide and Laude's gender or choice of it, is immaterial to the crime.

  10. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    266
    #210
    Quote Originally Posted by Altis6453 View Post
    I think the LGBT community is trying to make this out as "Jennifer" Laude being killed for being transgender when there's no proof of that yet.
    Jennifer marketed herself as a woman, and got the American angry.

    Simple as that.

Tags for this Thread

PNP: Olongapo transgender killed by a US Marine