New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    The SCTEx connects Subic (SBMA), Clark (Airport and Ecozone) and Luisita Industrial Park in Tarlac.

there are lots of interchanges (exits and entries) along the expressway, kasama na dito ang konek sa dulo ng NLEX.

projected finish: December 2007.
    projected travel time from subic to clark: 30 minutes.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    I thought parts of that were open already?

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    I thought parts of that were open already?

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by bardigones
    The SCTEx connects Subic (SBMA), Clark (Airport and Ecozone) and Luisita Industrial Park in Tarlac.

there are lots of interchanges (exits and entries) along the expressway, kasama na dito ang konek sa dulo ng NLEX.

projected finish: December 2007.
    projected travel time from subic to clark: 30 minutes.

good news!

5. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    *niky, di pa.

hopefully next year (2007) may mga parts na operational. (read: nlex toll fees)

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    the SCTEx is already 30% complete. and i hope they will finish it on time, or better yet, ahead of schedule.

and i hope MNTC and the operator of SCTEx will have a common EC Tag/E-Pass. ang pangit at ang hirap yata ng ang daming nakadikit ng EC tag units sa windshield.
    Signature

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by niky
    And if we don't renew, what then? Anyone remember how bad the south expressway got when they removed the tolls? I do. Just as bad as parts of the Expressway are now past Alabang... but along its entire length.

Still, it's infuriating how long it takes them to start repairs on the sections that need it. I keep waiting for some idiot to start an NLEX style pileup near Biñan because the bumps and cambers there will knock your car a couple of feet to the side if you're not paying attention.
    yup dapat e renew. ang kalat dati ng SLEX nung nawala yung tolls.. sira sira pa yung mga barriers.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
PNCC Franchise to expire 1 May 2007-Should Congress Renew?