New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    It was a typical night going to work, after dropping my wife at her workplace I was already on my way to my work, while in the stretch of Ayala Ave, in front of Rustans-Glorietta, traffic was slightly heavy than normal.

Before approaching the on-ramp from Ayala ave going to EDSA, this MPV Vehicle colored light gold with plate number NEQ-103 was stopped in the left most lane of Ayala Ave.

I didn't make a overtake in his right because im going left (on-ramp to EDSA) so I'd stay in the left most part of the lane which was proper...

While this vehicle is stopped, a number of cars and a bus already overtaked him where he was still stopped in his lane.. a number of vehicles in my back is already honking their horns and also in turn I did mine.

After a few seconds he moved forward, then went straight to the same on-ramp from Ayala to Edsa.. where I did a proper overtake on his left side where he was going straight.

upon me reaching halfway of the length of his vehicle, he suddenly turns left almost hitting my front-right fender, in turn I did a sudden break and he just went on his way, going back on his right side of the lane.

Rather confronting this a$$**** I overtaked him on his right side and let him be.

NEQ-103.. whoever you are... take care on the road..

2. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    i think wala sya sa sarili nya ng mga panahon na yun..

ingat lagi, you should have done continuous short beeps while overtaking him/her..

3. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    tingin ko medyo nag-iisip pa siya habang nagmamaneho. tapos balak niya siguro mag-switch ng lanes at dahil nag-iisip siya siguro ng mga bagay-bagay hindi na niya naisip tumingin ng side mirror at nagulat siya nandoon kayo sir sa kaliwa niya ng hindi niya namamalayan kaya bigla siyang kabig pabalik. pwedeng naliligaw lang siya.

anyway, ingat nalang boss.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    malamang nag te-text yan

5. Join Date
    May 2009
    I agree. Nagtetext yan.

Some kids these days are inconsiderate. Hindi iniisip na may naaabala sa likod nila.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Texting whilst driving is dangerous - you run the risk of wrong sending!

7. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    siguro nga mga sir. di ko lang siguro napansin na nag te-text siya. :D

8. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by mazzipino View Post
    Texting whilst driving is dangerous - you run the risk of wrong sending!
    hahaha! oo nga! hahaha!

baka sir hindi sanay sa Republic of Makati. Pero buti cool lang kayo.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    malamang nga nagtetext. bakit ba naman hindi nalang magtext kung saan traffic.

I text only kapag red ang stoplight or simply traffic and not moving. isa pa kapag M/T ang sasakyan mo mahirap magtext lalo, so I assume bukod sa MPV matic din sasakyan niya.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    malamang nga nagtetext yan...

Plate - NEQ-103