New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 20 of 55 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Roden Villegas View Post
    Itong tsinelas while driving/riding eh alam ko para sa mga PUB/PUJ na driver at sa mga nagmomotor.

Kahit ba private violation din ang naka tsinelas?
    Yes kasama ang private dyan pero madalas hindi napapansin kasi hindi naman halos kita ang paa pagkotse at lalo na SUV.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Roden Villegas View Post
    Itong tsinelas while driving/riding eh alam ko para sa mga PUB/PUJ na driver at sa mga nagmomotor.

Kahit ba private violation din ang naka tsinelas?
    It's a safety issue, pwede sumabit sa pedals or dumulas paa

Sent from my iPad using Tsikot Car Forums

#retzing

3. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Bawal sa new plates pero "okay" sa old? Kaya maraming naco-confuse. As Dr. D said, ipagbawal na lang lahat ng plate decorations/attachments/borloloys/whatever.

We've gone through three vehicles na, had some fair share of very minor bumps on walls and stuff, and I've never experienced "plate deformation due to lack of support" or "fading of paint due to outside elements". Even the 'clear' covers can impede plate visibility lalo na at night, lalo na yung curved ones.

Ang automatic na pumapasok sakin pag naka tinted cover and/or tilting holder eh either it is a traffic violator, maangas sa kalsada, goons, or all of the three.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kung good quality lang yung new plates.. you dont really need a plate cover...my au plate 6 yrs na parang brandnew pa din

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

5. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    I just asked yun tiga-MMDA na friend ko na buwaya d2 sa Ortigas (yeah the one in Podium), no order for them to catch plate covers,

We'll looks like you had it folks, parang yun issue ng Passbook early this year, pinagugulo Kung which passport need to be renewed, my passport expires late this year, pero naka-America at Canada pa ako last summer

Pinagtititripan na lang kayo ng spin doctors sa social media and looks like autoindustriya is in it. Type it in google, only autoindustriya announced this fiasco

I trained as a a social media strategist in New York, social media is like ethical hacking. If the wrong people, they will really disturb /take advantage of your fears

6. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by fitdrive View Post
    I just asked yun tiga-MMDA na friend ko na buwaya d2 sa Ortigas (yeah the one in Podium), no order for them to catch plate covers,

We'll looks like you had it folks, parang yun issue ng Passbook early this year, pinagugulo Kung which passport need to be renewed, my passport expires late this year, pero naka-America at Canada pa ako last summer

Pinagtititripan na lang kayo ng spin doctors sa social media and looks like autoindustriya is in it. Type it in google, only autoindustriya announced this fiasco

I trained as a a social media strategist in New York, social media is like ethical hacking. If the wrong people, they will really disturb /take advantage of your fears

Sir which part is the fiasco? Di ba na-announce naman sa news na bawal plate covers?

7. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    News nowadays is only secondary to the social media strategy. Gone are the days when you read something In The net then verify it in the news. It's now reversed

Sabi ko sa inyo, I stayed in NY for months. I even woke up early to catch the Today show people in Roxkefeller Plaza or TS. What they say in the news this morning is retractable in the evening. And we align ourselves with them in terms of news strategy

Here's what happened kse, LTO releases new plates. It has security measures. Any form of tampering is illegal. And since it's new, the fine I. Increased.

So take these words: new release, security, increased fine. And you have a social media strategy.

I can almost see the LTO people nationwide, ano ba to mga Tao tawag ng tawag sa plate cover, may order ba o wala. And then they will smell the fear, and some will respond na oo bawal na.

Then some EnForcers will jump in the bandwagon kse don't think that the enforcers today don't have social media. Even the guard in 7-eleven has facebook mind you, with prepaid internet and using cheaer myphone or cherry
    Smartphones. And they too will smell the fear.

And this thing will take a life of its own.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    share lang galing FB

http://m.topgear.com.ph/features/col...didn-t-have-to

9. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Yung skin, may clear plate cover since 2x na akong nahiwa ng matalas na kanto. Ginawa ko na lang, binaligtad ko yung plate, kaya plate holder na lang.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by fitdrive View Post
    News nowadays is only secondary to the social media strategy. Gone are the days when you read something In The net then verify it in the news. It's now reversed

Sabi ko sa inyo, I stayed in NY for months. I even woke up early to catch the Today show people in Roxkefeller Plaza or TS. What they say in the news this morning is retractable in the evening. And we align ourselves with them in terms of news strategy

Here's what happened kse, LTO releases new plates. It has security measures. Any form of tampering is illegal. And since it's new, the fine I. Increased.

So take these words: new release, security, increased fine. And you have a social media strategy.

I can almost see the LTO people nationwide, ano ba to mga Tao tawag ng tawag sa plate cover, may order ba o wala. And then they will smell the fear, and some will respond na oo bawal na.

Then some EnForcers will jump in the bandwagon kse don't think that the enforcers today don't have social media. Even the guard in 7-eleven has facebook mind you, with prepaid internet and using cheaer myphone or cherry
    Smartphones. And they too will smell the fear.

And this thing will take a life of its own.

I think you are overanalyzing the issue.