New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Too bad. Hydrolocked = you're screwed. No warranty, no insurance. And basically, with the newscast, they just told the whole world (or at least, the people who were listening) just that.

Tama lang kung ipa-pa-pull-out niya. She should just ask around about surplus engines (but that'll be awfully hard for such a new car as the Escape).

My cousin's estimated bill for his Lancer at the casa before was 250k++ for a hydrolocked engine... and that's a 1.6. For that much, he could've just done an Evo conversion. Since he didn't feel like spending all that, he just went for a 1.8...

----

Is it my imagination, or are other Ford owners totally oblivious to the dangers of driving through floods? Maybe I'm just different because I did it before I got a Ford... :hysterical:

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Wow... another hydrolocked Escape.

What is with people driving through floodwaters like they are parting the Red Sea for Moses?

Seems like they got carried away with those SUV advertisments & photos from car reviews with water splashing up the side of the vehicle. :rofl:

===

BTTT,

P300K is probably a NEW engine already for the Escape (especially if it will be done at the casa).

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Probably. I think the last time I asked about an engine at a casa, it was around 200-250k for the engine alone.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    ano na chismiz

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Assuming may insurance sya, di ba pwede ito i-claim sa insurance?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hindi covered ng insurance ito. accidents and theft lang ang covered ng insurance.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Phoemela Barranda and Ford Alabang