New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    I already forwarded this to Metrobank... Obvious nga na Phising scam kaya sana walang mabiktima nito.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    202.235.202.207 JP JAPAN RENLEE CO. LTD
    203.116.109.75 TH THAILAND PHUKET PHUKET SERIAL SYSTEMS LTD

http://www.ip2location.com/free.asp

I'm not sure if that's 100% accurate. Other IP locators say that 203.116.109.75 is in Singapore.

same with citibank scam

4. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    I remember during my MMOG'er days (it took a week of forgetting to load up and seeing a full wallet afterwards to break the nasty habit), there was a phishing scam targeting Ragnarok users. It's way "better" than this idiotic scam, and the scammers had their own domain (cgi-level-up-games.com) which looked legit. You have to consider that a RO account is in practice, useless!

5. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    ayan, nalaman na yata ng Metrobank. eto mail nila:

Dear Valued Clients,

We have received reports that an email has been circulated by unscrupulous individuals asking for account details from our Metrobankdirect clients.

Please be advised that Metrobank will NEVER ask for your personal information, account numbers or passwords via e-mail. If you have responded to any e-mail that asks for such information, please perform the following immediately:
    (1) log-in to the metrobankdirect website http://www.metrobank.com.ph/ to change your password;
    (2) report the incident to help*metrobank.com.ph.

Thank you very much!
    E-BANKING DIVISION

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    putek buti hindi ako sumagot. hahaha

balak ko pa naman sagutin. hehehe

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    eto natanggap ko sa email kanina:

We have blackholed the FAKE metrobank site in China. This will help prevent unsuspecting users from divulging their metrobank accounts to this scammer.

friends,

please blackhole 203.81.29.37 in your network. i received this email spam that redirects innocent user to a china website (203.81.29.37) which i had confirmed not a metrobank site. its aiming to get user information so that ithey can use it to access their bank accounts.

regards,
    stephen

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Simple lang naman kung legit yan.. sana hindi na sinabi na bigay ang user name at password.. just log on to your account nalang..Amateur nga.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Phising warning to Metrobank online users