Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by desert fox View Post
    public apology ok na bro...

wag lang ala-GMA....nyahaha...jk.
    I am sorry....

2. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by artchon View Post
    Hi read your topic about your bad experience. Bro on my side naman I have very good experience with Philbest dati la suerte pa sila and I am a loyal customer with them. Binata pa ako when I met them and now matanda na I'm still getting stuff from them. Also all my cars I get all my floor matt from them our family have like ten cars bro. Their floor matt actually is good quality and you can get it the same day. You can't beat their price and the service for me is excellent. If there is any problem they always fix it. My floor matt nga two years nasira yon heel pad they replaced it for free. You just have to use your better judgement when talking to them. Also as a note They are always busy. Kaya before I go I call them first to check pag madami tao.

Also as I was reading your thread The day you went there i remember that day Bro May Bagyo yon that day I was suppose to go there. I think you should have mentioned that on your thread to be fair on the owner. Also alam ko they are closing early that day because of the bad weather kasi I asked the owner and she told me that she is letting her employees go home early. Baka naman when you went back the employee went home na. I can't forget that day Baha everywhere it was a good thing I was not hard headed and stayed home. Also Siguro if I were in your shoes I would have gone on a better day na. Tsaka tip lang bro talk to the owner nicely they will give you good price for your effort I have known them for a long time they are really nice people.
    Yung bayaw ko sa marketing ng isang kumpanya nagtatrabaho ginagawa nila maghanap ng negative comments tungkol sa kanila sa internet at sasagutin nila. Parang yung ginagawa nitong taong ito....

3. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Bin Diesel View Post
    I am sorry....
    nyahahaha...makipukpok na din ako bro....

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    "talk to the owners nicely"

bwahaha, matataas talaga ere ng mga may ari nito, binastos ka na makikiusap ka pa. wag nang umasang mag-so-sorry pa yang mga yan, matataas ang pwet eh, ehehehe.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Will also avoid this shop.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    I went to Jeff Tan the other day, pagawa sana ng matting, he referred me to them, ok naman, wala nga lang piping at heel pad, baka di kasama pag custom cut.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Thanks for the heads up sir otep! I will surely avoid this shop.

Kailangan ko pa naman ng bagong matting.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Kasama dapat ang heelpad sa driver's side and piping around the matting edges. Unless they are shortchanging you. Of course, wala naman documents so they can just say na hindi talaga kasama...

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Philbest General Merchandising [car accessory shop]