New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    boss oli, hintayin nyo pag-uwi ko and let's smoke that spoil brat! hehehe.. bata pa kasi yan wala pa normal na pag-iisip kaya siguro ganyan yan. anyway sana maayos pa din ang gusot at sya din naman ang lalabas na kahiya hiya at kawawa. cheers!

2. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    tama yung sinabi nung isa. pretend as another costumer tapos habang tinatrabaho nya saka naman ang dating mo. sabi mo kailangan maging mahinahon, kung sinabi nila na "sa halagang 800php sisirain nya ang name nya" ganun din isipin mo" sa halagang 800 makikipagpatayan ka ba?"

3. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    one of the reasons we are taking this issue step by step.. yes.. its only 800php.. and we are making sure that cooler heads will always prevail.

this matter is very small but if you have a shop.. or this is your business.. siyempre gusto natin na if you guarantee your work.. kahit 1 month lang yan.. you need to honor it.

sir EVO.. how can you say that this is libelous as you have said?

points are easy to understand..

1. purchased and installed a tint on the back lights...
    2. provided warranty of 1 month
    3. in less than 2 weeks bubbles were seen
    4. immediately text-ed the installer/owner
    5. did not reply for 2 days using the customers cellphone
    6. did not answer calls using the customers cellphone
    7. he answers when another number is being used ( where inquiry is the topic of text messages)

again.. I have also stated that we are open to an educated and adult manner of resolution here... either replace the tints where bubbles were formed, and/or full refund.

so i believe we are still open minded that he will contact the customer (friend of mine) and will resolve this - but it has already been 2 days... no reply.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Why would you friend want his tailights tinted? That's the only visible sign of illumination on a very dark road.

Has he considered the safety issues? To think his car is a bit small.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    *low:

smoked taillights effect without huge expense.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    ^ ah ok ... my age is showing ............

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Have you guys gone back to his shop? From what I've read here, all you've done is tried to contact him via mobile. Why not just go see him at his place of business?

8. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by ice_man5210 View Post
    Have you guys gone back to his shop? From what I've read here, all you've done is tried to contact him via mobile. Why not just go see him at his place of business?
    part time lang sya paps, he met the victim sa mall then proceeded sa bahay ng uncle nya to install the tints.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Good luck then! Let's hope for a peaceful resolution.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Just let it go. Don't waste your time and lose your dignity over 800 bucks. Sa gas pa lang, lugi ka na. Charge it to experience.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Patrick Dy - Foil Em Up