New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 80
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    763
    #51
    Chill pill.

  2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    2,979
    #52
    may pagka fpj pala yun mamang pulis! imagine! on a mission na mag-isa? bulletproof ba katawan niya para lumusob ng mag-isa?

  3. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    10
    #53
    Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

  4. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    420
    #54
    Quote Originally Posted by roninblade View Post
    this argument doesn't hold water. di naman obvious na police yung guy when they initially challenged him for the parking infraction. yeah, their one mistake is they should've verified the guys identity right away. makulit lang yun officer and the situation quickly escalated.

    this private security is there for the general peace and order of ortigas, not just for the protection of physical assets in ortigas center.



    championing the cause of this policeman? your statements are true for responsible police officers.

    "be easy on our policemen". hah. not when it's guys like this asshole. from the way he acted, his "on a mission" excuse is just that - an excuse. nung di sya pinagbigyan lumabas na wala pala sya mission when he went ballistic, called for backup and drew attention to himself. kung meron talaga mission yan, the completion of that mission is the first thing on his mind instead of the guards.



    this is not odd at all, ortigas guards usually patrol in groups. they have patrols on bikes, motorcycles, and suvs.



    teka... sino ba unang bumunot ng baril? di ba yung policeman? it shows he is the irresponsible idiot he is. from your statement eh nasa guards pa din yung fault.

    .
    in the act of gun totting at pinalirigiran ang vios ni mamang pulis po, ang nangyari. and all that for a parking violation. yan ang nangyari dito sa Ortigas and I live here.

    the only reason why he got axed is bec. of public outcry dahil lahat nagbase sa video.

    but I believe the police are irked / demoralized by what happened. guards lang sila. the police are still authority figures regardless

  5. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    286
    #55
    halata naman palusot lang yun eh.

    considering he is the superintendent ng station tapos sya ang mag front ng mission?

    hindi naman sya po1 to po4 or spo1 to spo3 para mag front sa mission.

    superintendent only work in the station to guide his fellow policemen.

    Quote Originally Posted by badsekktor View Post
    may pagka fpj pala yun mamang pulis! imagine! on a mission na mag-isa? bulletproof ba katawan niya para lumusob ng mag-isa?

  6. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    2,979
    #56
    Quote Originally Posted by vh3r View Post
    halata naman palusot lang yun eh.

    considering he is the superintendent ng station tapos sya ang mag front ng mission?

    hindi naman sya po1 to po4 or spo1 to spo3 para mag front sa mission.

    superintendent only work in the station to guide his fellow policemen.
    hehehe! kaya nga.... ngayon lang ako nakakilala ng kagaya niya na pulis na sobrang tapang na lulusob mag-isa alang-alang sa misyon para magsilbi sa bayan!

    malamang yan eh na-hurt yun ego nung mamang pulis dahil sa ininsnab yun chapa niya kaya nagmarakulyo

  7. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    605
    #57
    Quote Originally Posted by hondaboot View Post
    in the act of gun totting at pinalirigiran ang vios ni mamang pulis po, ang nangyari. and all that for a parking violation. yan ang nangyari dito sa Ortigas and I live here.

    the only reason why he got axed is bec. of public outcry dahil lahat nagbase sa video.

    but I believe the police are irked / demoralized by what happened. guards lang sila. the police are still authority figures regardless
    No, you are Wrong. The reason the fat dude Magsibang got axed is because he LIED. He told the news reporters that the security people pointed the gun at him. The CCTV camera exposed the truth.

    TANGA niya. What kind of authority figure is he?

    The police now realize that the citizenry will NOT put up to their abuses like before.

  8. Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    6,931
    #58
    Wow may tsikoteer na naniniwala dito sa ugok na pulis na to?

  9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    22,658
    #59
    Anak ba ng Pulis si Hondaboot? :D

    Pamangkin ako ng general pero wala, fail talaga yang Pasig incident na iyan even in the eyes of a lot of people in uniform.

    Nung hindi pa alam ni Magsibag na may CCTV, he claimed na tinutukan siya ng guard kaso lumabas na ang katotohan na siya ang nanutok. And hinahamon niya yung guards para may reason siyang magpaputok.

    The guards have every right to call for back up, not to intimidate but supposedly to prevent situations from escalating (strenght in numbers). If cop with AR15 started shooting everyone in sight, would you at least want those tasked to maintain peace and order in the area to have a fighting chance to neutralize him?

    Hindi pa siya naka-uniform and he is totting a long rifle around.

    And when the Police came, turns out mga 'bata' sila ni pulis yabang so instead of being unbiased, may judgement na sila agad. Hindi police ang tinawag niya, resbak.

    Ang taong bayan ang boss ng Police. Hindi nila dapat kalimutan iyan and iyan ang dapat isaksak ng bawat pulis sa utak nila. Biruin mo ginamit pa ang police resources (mobile, police elements) para lang manalo sa parking violation? Tignan mo nga naman!

    Ano ba mission nun? Bantayan ang mga bra at panty sa tiangge? Bumili ng latest DVDs? One man mission ala Rambo, eh.

    Next move ni mamang pulis siguro eh gagawa ng Mission Order.

    Si Magsibag kaya, kayang makipagbarilan dun sa tatlong pulis QC na Kidnapper? hehe.

    http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

  10. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    97
    #60
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    Anak ba ng Pulis si Hondaboot? :D

    SYOTA!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
Pasig Police Officer vs Ortigas Security