New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2007
    Just this afternoon super traffic sa may Visayas Ave bcoz of a collision of a motorcycle w/ a car! Grabe yong motorsiklo napailalim sa kotse sa sobrang bilis siguro.. !!!
    Reminded me of my own accident last 2004. Yong MC rider talagang sumapol sa windshield ko buti nalang he was wearing a hard helmet & that caused my windshield to break!It was a good thing he wasn't killed kasi if ever he was, I could be charged of Reckless imprudence resulting to homicide , if proven guilty !! Yikes diba! The MC rider just suffered minor wounds sa left leg niya & he was okay. The bad part there was the MC rider didn't see me speeding kasi Banlag na balot na balot pa ng cloth ang mukha niya & mata lang ang kita. No wonder he didn't see me, guess his cloth sa face did obstructed his view. Although I was able to execute an affidavit of Vehicular accident, I didn't bother to get a police report kasi lalong madedehado yong MC Rider..Imagine dala niya ang O.R. & C.R. ng isang motor niya * hindi yong sakay niya ! Anu ba yun!
    Be a reminder for everyone... be a defensive driver. If there's a need to stop kahit nasa right of way ka pa...pls stop. It's so dangerous to take risk & make " singit " esp kung alanganin na ang space.
    For the MC Riders be cautious w/ the way you make your diskarte sa mga hi-ways. Always wear hard helmet & check all parts of your bike if complete pa. Also avoid many " angkas " kasi super delikado talaga yan.. esp if kids ang mga sakay. Kawawa naman mga innocent kids.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatra View Post
    Just this afternoon super traffic sa may Visayas Ave bcoz of a collision of a motorcycle w/ a car! Grabe yong motorsiklo napailalim sa kotse sa sobrang bilis siguro.. !!!
    Reminded me of my own accident last 2004. Yong MC rider talagang sumapol sa windshield ko buti nalang he was wearing a hard helmet & that caused my windshield to break!It was a good thing he wasn't killed kasi if ever he was, I could be charged of Reckless imprudence resulting to homicide , if proven guilty !! Yikes diba! The MC rider just suffered minor wounds sa left leg niya & he was okay. The bad part there was the MC rider didn't see me speeding kasi Banlag na balot na balot pa ng cloth ang mukha niya & mata lang ang kita. No wonder he didn't see me, guess his cloth sa face did obstructed his view. Although I was able to execute an affidavit of Vehicular accident, I didn't bother to get a police report kasi lalong madedehado yong MC Rider..Imagine dala niya ang O.R. & C.R. ng isang motor niya * hindi yong sakay niya ! Anu ba yun!
    Be a reminder for everyone... be a defensive driver. If there's a need to stop kahit nasa right of way ka pa...pls stop. It's so dangerous to take risk & make " singit " esp kung alanganin na ang space.
    For the MC Riders be cautious w/ the way you make your diskarte sa mga hi-ways. Always wear hard helmet & check all parts of your bike if complete pa. Also avoid many " angkas " kasi super delikado talaga yan.. esp if kids ang mga sakay. Kawawa naman mga innocent kids.

Yes, I agree. Even the MC riders should know the proper way of using the road, how to do a proper overtaking maneuver and should not counterflow a one way traffic. Also, wearing a proper gears should a must when a bike and make sure that all electricals are working and proper. Headlight, signal light (orange not blue or white), side mirror (not those aesthetic side mirrors), Tail light (should be red and not blue or white).

Minsan kasi kung sino pang nagpapatupad ng batas ay sya pa ding mga pasaway. Tingnan ko nyo yung mga ibang traffic enforcer at ibang pulis.... mga wala ding helmet.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    marami talaga pasaway na rider and pls wag po kayo magtipid sa helmet at gears! these things could save your life. saka na magpaporma ng mc.

kung tutuusin talaga dapat i-overhaul ang licensing procedure dito sa pilipinas! imagine mapatakbo mo lang ang sasakyan may restriction 2 ka na tapos mapaandar mo lang ng konti ang mc may restriction 1 ka na minsan di mo pa kailangan kumuha ng restriction 1, automatic meron ka na kagad....

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by BoEinG_747 View Post
    dapat sa mga kukuha ng restriction code 1..

isa sa dapat ituro ang tamang pag suot ng helmet

ang iba kasi sa ELBOW nilalagay..

or baka ang utak ay nasa SIKO

SA LTO Las Pinas yan ang unang tinatanong sa mga kumukuha ng Lisensya na may restriction1

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    sa amin, maraming mga underage na mga kabataan na nagmomotor. pucha, muntik na akong masagasaan nung isa sa loob ng subdivision. wala kasing sidewalk sa amin kaya ayun.

may thread din ako tungkol sa mga nagmomotor sa sidewalk. binusinahan ako at pinaalis sa sidewalk. kamusta naman?

6. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    had a run-in with an irresponsible rider last wednesday night at EDSA. i was cruising at about 60-70Kph on inner-most lane (to avoid the build-up on the outer lane) when all of a sudden this rider appear out of nowhere, hitting the right side of the vehicle, denting two panels, rupturing my tires, damaging my chrome finished door handle and loosing my wheelcaps.

what happened to the MC rider? i don't know for sure- last time i checked the mirror after the incident, he was lying (but trying to get-up). i stopped because the tire burst (in the middle of EDSA) but i forced to go the the curb as to avoid obstruction- but not to run. i have changed the damaged tire to spare but nobody approached me about the incident. therefore, i assume that the MC rider knew already that it's his fault not mine.
    Last edited by ian_rex; June 9th, 2007 at 08:48 AM.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    nun isa papaliko ako. Tumingin naman ako sa left side ko to make a right turn, clear naman.Bigla may mabilis na motor na inunahan ako. Muntik ko na siya mabangga kung hindi ako nakapagbrakes agad.

Nun bumwebwelta naman ako. Nun nakabwelta na ko, papaliko na bigla may mabilis nanaman na motor na inunahan nanaman ako. Muntik na din ako mabangga. Binusinahan ko, masama pa tingin.

Alam naman nila na lumiliko ka, bakit kaya binilbilisan pa nila at ayaw huminto. Pag umaatras ka din, alam na nila na umaatras ka, bakit kaya gusto pa nila makatawid.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by quiksie View Post

Alam naman nila na lumiliko ka, bakit kaya binilbilisan pa nila at ayaw huminto. Pag umaatras ka din, alam na nila na umaatras ka, bakit kaya gusto pa nila makatawid.
    Common yata to sa mga irresponsible riders. Kahit naka signal light ka na that you're making a turn, makikita mo sila sa side mirrors mo na nagmamadali na unahan ka. Pinalalampas ko na lang yang mga ganyan. Kasi kakamutan ka lang ng ulo pagnadale ka nila.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Yesterday, while reversing to park in Citibank, a underbone motorcycle suddenly appeared out of nowhere near my as$.

Stupid guy, doesn't he know SUVs have a lot of blind spots??

I don't understand his thinking (or lack of) for trying to outrun me eh im reversing nga. My headlights are turned on so my brakelights are on, my hazard lights are on and so are the reverse lights. I just don't get it.

Good thing the guard of Citibank guiding me shouted quite loud, so i scolded the rider and told him that he should use his brains if he has one while on the road.

Nakakainit talaga ng ulo mga mokong na ito. Good thing, i stopped on time and the car didn't get any scratch.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemon View Post
    Common yata to sa mga irresponsible riders. Kahit naka signal light ka na that you're making a turn, makikita mo sila sa side mirrors mo na nagmamadali na unahan ka. Pinalalampas ko na lang yang mga ganyan. Kasi kakamutan ka lang ng ulo pagnadale ka nila.
    It's because most of them is tanga.. but not all (ayan ah hindi lahat ha, baka may umiyak na naman dyan)

Stupid guy, doesn't he know SUVs have a lot of blind spots??
    Like you said, it's because he is stupid and maybe he even know what a blind spot mean..

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Pasaway na MC Riders