New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 60 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1050565758596061626364 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Friday, I had a guest who I took to Makati for dinner. Another person invited herself to the dinner in front of the visitor so I just said yes. After dinner, I was going to drop the visitor back at Hyatt when this person asked to be dropped off in Balintawak. I'm from the South so this is really inconvenient for me. In the end, I just dropped her off at the petrol station on McKinley corner Edsa from where she took a bus. I think people who don't own cars don't really bother thinking of the inconvenience they cause car owners when they ask to be dropped off.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    ^buti sana kung chiks, ok lang kahit matraffic pa

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_boy View Post
    ^buti sana kung chiks, ok lang kahit matraffic pa
    Haha... now there's a thought. I wouldn't mind getting gridlocked with Ellen Adarna. I probably wouldn't even mind if she asked to be dropped off in Pagudpod from Makati.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    ^ so pangit yung nakisabay

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by K.I.L.L. View Post
    Last Friday, I had a guest who I took to Makati for dinner. Another person invited herself to the dinner in front of the visitor so I just said yes. After dinner, I was going to drop the visitor back at Hyatt when this person asked to be dropped off in Balintawak. I'm from the South so this is really inconvenient for me. In the end, I just dropped her off at the petrol station on McKinley corner Edsa from where she took a bus. I think people who don't own cars don't really bother thinking of the inconvenience they cause car owners when they ask to be dropped off.
    wow astig. feeling nya driver ka nya

reminds of someone who made our officemate her personal chauffeur. palibhasa kasi boss namin, di matanggihan. hatid sundo sa bahay

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by cardict View Post
    Ganyan style ng gustong maka denggoy,sisiraan oto mo,kesyo luma na ,out model na,Malay mo bumingay ka,eh di swerte nya
    I'd be ok if he meant it to be a joke. Laitin pa niya, pero biro lang. Pero kung seryoso siya, di na siya makakasabay sa akin pauwi. P-tang ina niya!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    A peeve of mine when people ride my car is when they have to slam the door shut. The sound just makes me want to go into a rage. What I do now is reach over & keep it from slamming. Di bale na kung ma tsismis na sobrang ingat ko sa auto, it's my car, anyway.
    Yeah, medyo wala silang experience being on the inside and getting the door slammed on them.

Had a friend before who'd tap twice after closing the door. No issue with this. Though the other guys who'd regularly hitch found it uncommon. Inside joke na namin yun, with the guy who does it as well.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ZENMasterTYL View Post
    wow astig. feeling nya driver ka nya

reminds of someone who made our officemate her personal chauffeur. palibhasa kasi boss namin, di matanggihan. hatid sundo sa bahay
    Pero pucha ito, Makati to Balintawak! Tapos balik pa ng south... Ano siya, girlfriend?

9. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    pwede yun kung papahinga muna sa VC Balintawak!

10. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    ano kaya maganda? hatid sundo o sundot hatid?