New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    guys what i have noticed with cars with wangwangs is that pag nag wangwang ka din sa kanila.. they tend to stop doing it.. mai wang wang kasi ride ko. but i never use it to get through traffic but pushing my way through.. kaya when i hear some cars nga nag wang wang sakin i wang wang back.. ang most of the time they stop.. akala cguro nila sila lang mai ganun..

pero i tend to use my bus horn a whole lot more to get buses and jeeps moving when they are picking up passengers on illegal areas..

2. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    or it could be na merong emergency kay pajero..kaya winawang wang ka nya ..my two cents worth lang..pero buti na rin walang nangyaring masama sa either of you, kundi, meron sanang na scoop na naman ang media..

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by actor21 View Post
    respeto lang sa daan ang point ko kase pare pareho tayo nagbabayad ng TAX at siempre walang tao na gustong binu bully sya sa daan...
    lahat talaga gusto respeto lang sa daan pero sadyang may mga taong feeling VIP. isumbong na lang sa kinauukulan. pag trapik naman kasi, magpasingit ka, mahuhuli ka lang ng ilang segundo o minuto sa pinaroroonan. huwag na uminit ng ulo dahil sayang ang energy.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by roberto_minosa View Post
    Dude, respect, but that's exactly the attitude that these asses exploit. I always say that if no one gave way, they'll have no choice but to ram every other car on the road or shoot at everyone with their guns. Both of which they cannot do.

It's the same thing as voting. Everyone complains, but no one decent attempts to run and no one decent votes the decent guy.
    I quote myself.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by roberto_minosa View Post
    I quote myself.
    There are also what if's. Always be on the safe side. Protect your vehicle and yourself.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by actor21 View Post
    pajero CRS 561 is that you?....hindi ako pasaway sa kalye, maski nun nagmomotor pa ako..diko sya pinasingit kase nasa tamang lane ako..habang sya e kung saan saan galing wang wang dito wang wang doon..di ako tumabi..
    Not my style. Im too good looking to be a police

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Pajero FM CRS 561 - Yabang Naka wangwang