New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by KCboy
    cool lang pare but i sympathize with u kasi umiwas ka na, sinundan ka pa, pinapauna mo na, tailgate pa din..... if i were u, tama ginawa mo at ready mo na yung karga mo but still keep ur cool until the ass does something that will threaten u. remember ur a responsible gun owner dapat. dont let heat take control of u.
    Yes, don't let thousands of legitimate and peaceful gun owners suffer the consequences of an uncontrolled temper.

GMA already revoked our PTCs once because of a few hotheads who had to make the streets their own private duelling field. Mabuti ngayon medyo maluwag na ang pagkuha ng PTC, let's not do something that will further tarnish the reputation of those of us who choose to carry guns to protect their families.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mikey177,
    amen to u. pag may karga, dapt doble ang pasensya, d porket gago lang yung tao, papasabugin mo na, there must be that element of being threatened for u tio argue self defense, always remember that. im glad his wife was there.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by KCboy
    mikey177,
    amen to u. pag may karga, dapt doble ang pasensya, d porket gago lang yung tao, papasabugin mo na, there must be that element of being threatened for u tio argue self defense, always remember that. im glad his wife was there.
    you guys are right, after the incident, i received a verbal lashing from my wife too. i promised her never will i shoot anyone because of traffic altercations unless done in mere self-defense.

my apologies...

if an as_hole really pissed me off, and the devil has gotten the better of me, i'll just shoot tires, ok ;) two tires to make sure he stalls. he he he he

4. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Dragon21, don't waste your ammo... Try following him. When he parks on open space and leaves the car alone, plant some spikes on all his tires. He needs more than a jack to raise his pajero. Tapos ang hirap magpalit ng gulong. Ako halos naubos ng lakas ipalit ang gulong ng Vitara, Pajero pa!!!

But then again, if this d__khead is some spoiled brat, this vengeful act will have its bitter taste as his/her parents will pay for this. Kawawa naman sila...

Pwede bang isumbong sa LTO?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    kung may magtailgate, better tigil ka nalang sa tabi or kung may gas station or other places na pwede magpullover, pullover. Pero kung highway naman bilisan mo nalang takbo mo hanggang makahanap ka ng pwede tigilan

6. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Hmm parang nakita ko na yan plate na ECT 888 na yan sa sucat ah at sa loob ng BF Homes paranque..

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Pajero ECT 888:  Certified As_hole!